Light-O-Rama Forums

It is all for sale in one BIG LOT only

plasmadrive

Only as a complete package.  I started a spread sheet to figure out a price but stopped when I got to $17k.. so the whole this is for sale for $12.5k..

All the lights and controls were used in my display, and all the new backup stock I keep.. All the new pixel strings, CCRs (never used), AC controllers, DC controllers, IDMXs, ELLs, Ethernet bridge, power supplies, DC-DC convertors, cables and cords... The original Plasma Icicles, Fire sticks, stars, arches, Mega Tree, hardware, lighted figures, blow molds, LED strings, LED strings, LED strings, LED strings, LED strings (did I mention the LED strings?).. the works.  Pieces and parts such as reels of Dumb and smart strips are all included. Many misc controllers for WS2811. 

If you are willing to pop for $12.5k I will give you a list of the major stuff.  (I am not going to inventory everything, there is just too much).  Please don't ask for that list if you are not seriously willing to go for the whole thing and you have the cash ready to spend.   I am not interested if you are just curious... at least not for now.   Please don't waste my time with tire kicking.  Sorry to sound to blunt but I am a pretty straight forward kinda guy and this is a one shot deal for which I am not making any money on... That is why the no tire kicking policy. 

All is FOB Elk Grove CA.  Bring cash, come with a pickup and trailer or a good sized truck.  :P

If I don't get interest in the entire bundle in the next 4 weeks, I may break it up and sell off pieces and parts.. but those would only be in lots and not individual parts.  Sorry, but there is just too much to piece it all out..

Cheers,

Craig

PS.  If someone buys the lot I will let them have the ball for another $2.5k if they want it.  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/69l3gx4e3sew8x9/qTLFKYPFPh

WoW!

I am at 7K on my display.

I hope I don't throw 17K on my light show...

Please God, Make my wife stop me around 10K.

WoW!

I am at 7K on my display.

I hope I don't throw 17K on my light show...

Please God, Make my wife stop me around 10K.

Coward!   :P:rolleyes::wacko::blink:

BTW, I have only been doing this for 3 years and only went to LED in the big trees this year... so none of it is very old.. except the lighted figures and blow molds. 

I love blow molds I borrowed a 24" Christmas tree, 6 24" gingerbread men and 8 36" soldiers this year. Wish I had known years ago what I know now, I would have gotten a shed full of blow molds.

Papa

Not to derail your sale, but...  Are you sure you want to sell it all?  If, someday, I decided to (or were forced to) quit doing the show, I'd still light up to some capacity.  They can't force you to have NO lights...

Weren't you gonna bring that mini Times Square ball to the next Sacramento meeting? It's only six feet in diameter. You can do it.

And you should post a picture of your programming desk setup.

Finally someone who's selling something within driving distance! Unfortunately, all of it would be too much for me, my yard is not as big as yours :D. Good luck though! You realize you're going to have just as much traffic as last year but now they'll be angry there's no show :wacko:.

I think you should ask the neighbors who don't want the show to buy it from you at full cost.  That way, they can prevent you from setting up next year.  Maybe they would change their mind if they had to buy it.

I think you should ask the neighbors who don't want the show to buy it from you at full cost.  That way, they can prevent you from setting up next year.  Maybe they would change their mind if they had to buy it.

I actually did offer that to the Grinch.  LOL.  No response from him about that. 

I have received so many emails and messages that I may have to go to all the neighbors except the Grinch and see if they will tolerate another year or so.  Not my first choice, but maybe... lets see what shakes.

I wonder If I can get the neighbors to go in on it...

Sorry that a neighbor caused you to throw in the towel :(

Tried that for the last two years.  That would just make the traffic even worse.

Just an idea, I have very supportive neighbours but one is a little grouchy however they recognise we raise money for charity and so accept the lights. Why not see if your neighbours have a favourite charity and offer to raise money for them?

Already been down that road.. still in the works actually.. that is about the only way it will happen again..  If I don't sell it all first..