Light-O-Rama Forums

Fart Pity

LORi P

OK - here is my long-awaited thread fishing for pity about being locked in a room sequencing with a rather flatulent George.

shfr26 - You locked me in a room with George to do sequencing and you are wondering how I know that he farts??  Really???

The worst part of it is that he refuses to wear a headphones when sequencing.  He plays his music so loud I cannot even hear my song playing in my headphones.  How am I supposed to concentrate on my sequencing when all I hear is this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFZo8O_r1ro&feature=share&list=PL55DAC5AF450FB5FE

Edited by LORi P

The worst part of it is that he refuses to wear a headphones when sequencing.  He plays his music so loud I cannot even hear my song playing in my headphones.  How am I supposed to concentrate on my sequencing when all I hear is this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFZo8O_r1ro&feature=share&list=PL55DAC5AF450FB5FE

I don't need to wear no stinking headphones. Those are for girls. I don't need to worry about my hearing since I dispense hearing aids and can always just grab a pair for personal use.

And that song, my dear, is gonna be this year's viral light-show hit.

George,

I think a special sequence for LORi (showing her best picture) in your display is in order.

I mean at least show some appreciation to her. :D

Sorry, no gas mask is allowed....

George,

I think a special sequence for LORi (showing her best picture) in your display is in order.

I mean at least show some appreciation to her. :D

Sorry, no gas mask is allowed....

I don't know what this means, but I am pretty sure it should scare me. :blink:

What Lori, no ventilator fans in that small room? 

No windows either?  

Just a single door with no escape unless someone opens it with a key from the outside to let you and George out?      

Oh do I truly pity you stuck in their with a guy with terminal flatulents! :wacko:  :P

Edited by Orville

OK - here is my long-awaited thread fishing for pity about being locked in a room sequencing with a rather flatulent George.

shfr26 - You locked me in a room with George to do sequencing and you are wondering how I know that he farts??  Really???

I pity you Lori . Im not sure I could handel listing to that song over and over. Maybe a set of noise reduction headphones are in order.

Lori and George,

Just so we are all on the same page here.

Flatulence, also known as "farting" or "passing wind", is the passing of gas from the digestive system out of the back passage.

Flatus
is the medical word for gas generated in the intestinal tract. Medical literature describes flatulence as "flatus expelled through the anus".

Flatulence is commonly a source of laughter or embarrassment. Excessive flatulence can cause enormous discomfort and distress, mainly when there are other people around. A bout of flatulence can strike at the most undesirable moments - during a meeting, or even worse in a crowded elevator. In the majority of cases, it is not a serious condition.

Lori and George,

Just so we are all on the same page here.

Flatulence is commonly a source of laughter or embarrassment. Excessive flatulence can cause enormous discomfort and distress, mainly when there are other people around. A bout of flatulence can strike at the most undesirable moments - during a meeting, or even worse in a crowded elevator. In the majority of cases, it is not a serious condition.

Joe, trust me, my nose and I were already on that page. But your 'reminder' above causes me to reflect. Since George may be 'suffering' enormous discomfort and embarrassment, maybe I should not be calling attention to it....... Nah. :P

I think you would have a very hard time trying to embarrass George.  He has thick skin and a sense of humor, something that is missing here alot lately.

I think you would have a very hard time trying to embarrass George.  He has thick skin and a sense of humor, something that is missing here alot lately.

Too bad my skin isn't thick enough to keep my sphincter from opening at those inopportune moments.

Sorry Lori, but it's difficult conjuring up much sympathy for a babe who causes herself so much trouble.  I think I'm beginning to see what caused your thing with Jim to wilt away...

you poor thing!!

Too bad my skin isn't thick enough to keep my sphincter from opening at those inopportune moments.

Sorry Lori, but it's difficult conjuring up much sympathy for a babe who causes herself so much trouble.  I think I'm beginning to see what caused your thing with Jim to wilt away...

What?!?

Lori and her Poopsy Woopsy are no more???  Say it isn't so.  lol

No sledgehammer to squash the speakers spewing that horrid song? :huh:

I'd never get anything done either if I had to be tortured listening to that either!   And to top it locked in their George having explosive flatulents! :blink:

Oh you poor woman you! 

Edited by Orville

Oh my goodness, why did I click the link. I'll never learn.

I got gas who wants to hug me?

No Man Hugs For You.

We do not want to accidently squeeze one out.

No Man Hugs For You.

We do not want to accidently squeeze one out.

I guess I will have to go out and hug a telephone pole than