Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

Hello everyone,

I wanted to give back to this great community that this forum has. I am actually getting pretty good at Papagayo and am able to sequence using faces to a song in under 4 hours. So if you have any sequences out there that you would like to add signing faces too, send them my way and I will try to get it done before xmas and or Halloween. I will not share your sequence with anyone except for the singing face tracks, but I would like to be able to incorporate your sequence in to my show. I still haven't mastered LOR, and I need more songs for this year.

Look at my signature below every post I have and you will find my email, and a link to download sequences and a link to upload your sequence.  You will have to email me directly for information on what Audio I used.

Again this is completely free, I am just asking that I be able to incorporate your sequence into my show.

Here is a list of what I have so far.

Halloween sequences:

Addams Family

Beetlejuice

Creep (clean version) By Scala Love this song and has light sequence

Grim Grinning Ghosts by bare naked ladies

Ghost Busters

Twilight Zone the original TV version

Wubbzy halloween

Montage mix Halloween

Bring Me To Life

Light em Up by Fall Out Boys  (Very cool song)

I want Candy by Bow Wow Wow

Live and Let Die by Paul Mcartney

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold

O fortuna

Radioactive

Running with the Devil by Van Halen

This is Halloween

Tubular Hell by Van Helsing (lead singer of Twisted Sister)

Wytches Brew

Christmas Sequences:

Amazing Grace techno

Christmas Time Is Here Again  Charlie Brown christmas

coca cola Holidays are coming by Julie Sangers

Drummer Boy by The Tokens

Its the most wonderful Time Of The Year by Andy Williams

Jingle Bell Rock by Randy Travis

Music Box Dancer techno

Rudolph by Alan Jackson

Too Many Christmas Decorations Guy by Real Men Of Genius commercial

Lights by Ellie Golding

Silent Night by Sinead O'conner (edited shortened.)

Last Christmas by Wham

12 Days of christmas by SNC Straight No Chasers

Santa And I Know It (Parody of Sexy and I know it) mixed with original song.

Miscellaneous sequences:

What The Fox Says by Yvis (popular song)

Blurred Lines

Sandstorm Vs. Gigi Ill fly With You.

Starships

Happy Holidays

Still to come:

Toy Sack

12 beers of Christmas by bob and doug mckenzie

Joy to the World

Grinch old and Jim Carrey version

and many more.  

Please remember you may have to nag a little and remind me of songs you want done, I have a lot on my plate with my show and all that is going on in my life and I misplace emails and requests often. I am working as fast as I can.

Matt A.K.A. Matt's Faces

[Admin Edit at request of OP - 12/05/2013]

• Like 11

you need to make a help vid i have it but so lost right now will try to learn it after the christmas crunch of sequenceing i have about 130 sequences if you want to look at any send me your e mail all are 16 channel have one channel sing see if i have any you dont have and if you have any i dont have maby we can trade hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

you need to make a help vid i have it but so lost right now will try to learn it after the christmas crunch of sequenceing i have about 130 sequences if you want to look at any send me your e mail all are 16 channel have one channel sing see if i have any you dont have and if you have any i dont have maby we can trade hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

I will try to make a video soon but if you have any questions I know that program up and down I could walk you through any of it. funny thing with my papagayo to lor is I had to use 24 fps on papagayo to make it work with LOR, although everyone swears up and down that you have to set it to 25 fps. Maybe its because I am using lor S2 not s3.

Matt

Here is my email studog86@gmail.com

Here is my dropbox account

https://www.dropbox....an9c/IKpmlXTW03

send anything you want singing faces too.

Also delete any groups you may have if you are using LOR s3 i only have s2, and it will error out if you have groups like ccr's.

Also I will have the ability for you to upload to dropbox in a few hours but remember you will be sharing that .lms with everyone else that watches this post. If you dont want to share send it to my email.

Matt

Edited by matt stuart
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will try to make a video soon but if you have any questions I know that program up and down I could walk you through any of it. funny thing with my papagayo to lor is I had to use 24 fps on papagayo to make it work with LOR, although everyone swears up and down that you have to set it to 25 fps. Maybe its because I am using lor S2 not s3.

Matt

Here is my email studog86@gmail.com

Here is my dropbox account

send anything you want singing faces too.

Also delete any groups you may have if you are using LOR s3 i only have s2, and it will error out if you have groups like ccr's.

Also I will have the ability for you to upload to dropbox in a few hours but remember you will be sharing that .lms with everyone else that watches this post. If you dont want to share send it to my email.

Matt

Drummer boy by the tokens is done, the vixen file has it completed with lights, the lights are not sequenced in the .lms filee but the signing voices are there with a second track of my old sequence that you could use.

I am almost done putting mouths to lights by ellie goulding, keep checking my dropbox for updates, and feel free to use any of the signing faces files I have. I especially like the sandstorm remix that I have done with faces, it is in the new years folder.

Here is link to dropbox, enjoy, and thank you everyone for all your help.

Matt.

Please send any thing to me that you would like faces put too.

studog86@gmail.com

Edited by matt stuart

I tried to download the files and I can't get them to download.

What error are you getting? I have had acouple people now download with know problems email me directly if u still cant get it.

Studog86@gmail.com

Matt

How many channels are you working with. I have the Santa from wow lights and its a 3 CH display. ch 2 and 3 move his mustache

I have 8. Channel faces 4 faces 32 channels total.

If it isn't too late I'd have 3 or 4 songs i'd like mouth movements to. I can send them and you can take your pick of which one you want to do.

If it isn't too late I'd have 3 or 4 songs i'd like mouth movements to. I can send them and you can take your pick of which one you want to do.

send em

I am currently working on lights and hot chocolate by tomhanks.

Just uploaded coca cola and amazing grace

Please send any thing to me that you would like faces put too.

studog86@gmail.com

Edited by matt stuart
  • Like 2

I sent the sequences and an email to the link on skydrive where the audio is. Thank you so much!

I will take a look and got on those for you linda

I have Just finished lights but have not done all the backup singer parts, but there should be enough for everyone to work with what I have done so far. I will update the dropbox when I finish Lights.

Here is the link again

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hxyzjxlnycvan9c/IKpmlXTW03?m

Matt

Are these signing faces or Singing faces? I'd like the idea of adding a signing image for the hearing impaired.

Edited by Liberty-Laser

Are these signing faces or Singing faces? I'd like the idea of adding a signing image for the hearing impaired.

Oops, they are singing faces.

Matt when things slow down for you I have a couple sequences I've been working on for my faces but don't have the time I used to to finish them and I've been doing my faces the hard way by just direct editing the mouth movents in the sequence editor as the music plays, I've tried Papagayo but can't figure it out. Anyway if you are interested I would like to send you what I have so far for my incomplete sequences and see if you can finish them?

Matt when things slow down for you I have a couple sequences I've been working on for my faces but don't have the time I used to to finish them and I've been doing my faces the hard way by just direct editing the mouth movents in the sequence editor as the music plays, I've tried Papagayo but can't figure it out. Anyway if you are interested I would like to send you what I have so far for my incomplete sequences and see if you can finish them?

ya, send them my way, I am a Realtor so I have some time on my hands. i am running my own daddy day care til the market picks up.

I have tons of music so just send the lms files of what you have and any mp3 you may have edited. If you dont send mp3 please give a detail description of your title. song length artist etc.

Send to studog86@gmail.com

if you are familiar with dropbox I could share my folder with you so you can upload directly. pm your email if interested.

Today is a sad day, hurricane winds ripped out half my show and toppled my mega tree. I have lots of work to do this weekend after the storm passes.

I am in the northern California storm. Chico CA.

Wish me luck, and happy holidays.

Because of the killer storm that ripped through Chico CA last night I have lost half my show so I will try to get to everyones wishes for singing faces sequences as fast as possible. I will be spending all weekend resetting my show. I hope Bud Light is on sale somewhere.

Happy Holidays

Matt.

PS. I am almost finished with the song from Too many christmas decorations guy. Very funny song.

keep checking my dropbox link found above for updates.

I sent the sequences and an email to the link on skydrive where the audio is. Thank you so much!

Im sorry I dont follow, what is Skydrive? I am not seeing your sequences Linda.

pm me or send your email directly to me studog86@gmail.com. I will send an invitation for dropbox so you can upload directly. Do not share my folder if you want to install dropbox, all files will end up on your computer and you dont want that.

Install dropbox but only set your own folder that you want to share when installing. Very important do not share my folder, you will be able to access my files without sharing my folder.

I hope that makes sense to you. pm me with any questions.

Matt

Thanks for the song Lights! So good!!!

Thank You

Keep checking back, I will have backup singing for Lights done soon.

I just added Too Many Christmas Decorations Guy to the list

Edited by matt stuart
  • Like 1