Light-O-Rama Forums

Not able to watch sequences play

Baron1414

Two days ago was able to play sequences and watch shows with visulizer no problems. Today, unable to view sequences. I have went through normal steps and props etc look good, then switch to view and only blank screen and nothing appears (no blinky, blinky). Help please!!!

I know there is a control visulizer option in the sequence editor have you insured this was checked same place as the control lights option. Sorry at work don't have the program infront of me otherwise i would be more help.

i have been having the same problem, i thought it was because i owned the demo, i have bought the licence and still cant get it to work, all the boxes are ticked and every step has been done over and over again

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I thought I was doing something wrong. I loaded a test template from last year, deleted the weber tree on it, inserted a different weber, reassigned the channels and could not get any light to simulate.

I thought it might have been a firewall issue, but I had not changed anything and it was working for my Halloween stuff. So anyway, I ended up changing the listening network port on the visualizer from 30303 to 30304 and did the same in the sequencer. I restarted the visualizer as it required and it worked fine with the same setup.

This is very bizzare and a reboot might have fixed it, but I could not afford the reboot right now. :)