Light-O-Rama Forums

Summer Sale - Previous Discussion

cjjr

When does LOR have there summer sale? I need to order a couple of things. Just wondering.

Thanks

I "just" got my order from the spring sale.
Still need a CCR and ...

Guest Don Gillespie

Max-Paul wrote:

In the thread Dan also mentioned bringing back the Try for Free again.

Ya but does it apply to anyone outside of the U.S.A.??

Yes tryforfree was valid worldwide previously. The free computer competition, however, was US only. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Summer is fast approaching and need to spend some money before my wife sinks it all into home improvement projects or whatever .... we don't need a new brick patio - we DO need Christmas light controllers.

Would like to pick up a couple new controllers.

Any word on the LOR Summer Sale. Will it or won't it??

Regards,

Mike

Techster wrote:

Summer is fast approaching and need to spend some money before my wife sinks it all into home improvement projects or whatever .... we don't need a new brick patio - we DO need Christmas light controllers.

Would like to pick up a couple new controllers.

Any word on the LOR Summer Sale. Will it or won't it??

Regards,

Mike

Yes. July.

(Per Dan.)

• 3 weeks later...

Still to be announced, I suggest you sign up for the sale notification on the LOR website.

I talked to LOR today and they said it is still on! Unknown date, but I would suspect sometime in the middle of the month. Also, we can expect the results of the 2011 Shining Bright contest to be revealed around the same time.

any updates on the summer sale.im looking to get 2 controllers what would be the best way for me to go.im thinking starter package plus one add on any ideas thanks.

any updates on the summer sale.im looking to get 2 controllers what would be the best way for me to go.im thinking starter package plus one add on any ideas thanks.

Would also love to know the answer to this :)

Dan has said in the past the sale would be in July.

As for what to get, a starter kit plus one controller would be a good start.

Best place to find about the summer sale is go sign up on the website instead of the annual influx of multiple request asking the same answer.

Does anyone know how good the summer sale is? Everyone seems to love it, but is like like a 20% off sort of thing? I guess I'm asking how good the deals are lol.

Guest wbottomley

Does anyone know how good the summer sale is? Everyone seems to love it, but is like like a 20% off sort of thing? I guess I'm asking how good the deals are lol.

We don't know until Dan releases that information. It seems to change each year with different hardware/products.