Light-O-Rama Forums

T-shirts

imawlkr2

I had shirts made for me and the family. We are having our picture taken with them on for our Christmas cards. The front will show us and when you open the card it will be a photo of the backs so people can read the shirts

Attached files 280991=15604-shirt front.JPG

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imawlkr2

• scubado

• TJ Hvasta

• hcl1

Not selling any. Just had a local shop do them for me. Cost $80 for the four shirts. I can send you a PDF of the image if you want to get your own made at a local shop near you.

hcl1 wrote:

I run a silkscreen shop. If people want to get a group order I can run a production of them very easily. The more people that want them the cheaper it will be.

I, for one, would be interested in one or two shirts...depending on final cost.

Especially if it Just says "I Play With Christmas Lights All Year Long"

Please add me to a list if there is one.
rodman1369 at austin.rr.com :cool:

hcl1 wrote:

I run a silkscreen shop. If people want to get a group order I can run a production of them very easily. The more people that want them the cheaper it will be.

I'm interested in one of each, his/hers.
scubado1 at charter.net

hcl1 wrote:

I may be interested in a his/hers depending on the cost. And since I do both Halloween and Christmas:

I'd like mine(His) on the back to read:

"People think I'm insane because I play with Halloween AND Christmas Lights ALL YEAR LONG!"

And the wife (hers) on the back would read:

"My husband is insane!

He plays with Halloween AND Christmas Lights ALL YEAR LONG!"

(or would that be too long? And can the front be a photo of our display?)

I'd create a dual image for mine where I would merge our Halloween and Christmas display side by side as one photo. Now I think that would be awesome!

p.s. I know this wouldn't be in the "group buy" because I'm asking for a "customized version" that wouldn't be the same as a generic group purchase. So would still like to know what something like this would cost if possible to do.

You can PM me with details and what you need.

Thanks!

I am not sure of the process that they used or what it is called. It looks like a big printer that they lay the shirt on and it puts the image on from a computer. If anyone is interested in the exact process I can call and find out for them.

Some more good sayings:

"My Wife (or Family) Thinks I Need A Christmas Lights Intervention"

"When Was The Last Time I Overdid Anything?" (text surrounded by lights)

Knowing price is based on quantity, can you come up with a ballpark figure per shirt for an order of 50?