Light-O-Rama Forums

Contest Winners?

Ponddude

Guest Don Gillespie

Congratulations to all the winners every display was fantastic makes mine look kind of feable but as long the people keep coming I will keep on putting up lights great picks on the winners LOR it certainly couldn't have been easy picking the winners.

:P

• 2 months later...

WOW, i just looked at the contest winners and my name is on there, for the 32 channels or less, I was never contacted and forgot to check for the winners. I cant believe my video was picked, do I get something for it?

mattera68 wrote:

WOW, i just looked at the contest winners and my name is on there, for the 32 channels or less, I was never contacted and forgot to check for the winners. I cant believe my video was picked, do I get something for it?

Congratulations!

Category 2 ( Computerized 32 channels or less )... This category is for computerized displays with 32 or fewer channels of control. Winner will receive a Light-O-Rama LOR1602W, 16 channel light controller. Value $329.95*

http://www.lightorama.com/w_contest2009.htm

Hopefully, you are getting right on the phone with LOR to ask about your new controller.

Brian Mitchell wrote:

Hopefully, you are getting right on the phone with LOR to ask about your new controller.

There was a mess up with the winner notfication. Most likely it was my fault. I thought I had handed it off to someone to take care of BUT there is no record that I did that! Sorry... It will be fixed...

Dan

Congratulations to the winners. Outstanding displays as always... So cool to see some variation and truly dedicated displays. Good choices Alex!!!

-Evan

mattera68 wrote:

Good thing you look eh?

Another 16 channels to work with so that you can win again this year.

Glad to see you won.

LightORamaDan wrote:

Brian Mitchell wrote:

There was a mess up with the winner notfication. Most likely it was my fault. I thought I had handed it off to someone to take care of BUT there is no record that I did that! Sorry... It will be fixed...

Dan

I think that you need to visit the Sorry thread.