Light-O-Rama Forums

Contact The Demented Elf

Ralph A

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as how I can get in contact with The demented Elf? I have sent several emails to him since January and have had no response. I need to ask a few questions on a song and a mixed in voice over. I need to sequence the song in the next few weeks. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!!

Lets See.... Uh Thank you Jeff. However, I have the URL you listed, that is where I've sent him several emails and he has yet to reply. I was thinking is he is off or something till June? All I know is I've been unable to reach him.

• 4 months later...

If I can be of any help, let me know. I don't have an established website yet as I have been so busy trying to get my display up and going, but I do voiceovers as well. If you would like to hear any samples I can send them to you. I can pretty much do about anything you need. I don't want to turn this into an advertisement; I'm just trying to help you out if you need it.

Sean

He had posted a while back on Planet Christmas that he had some isssues with his email. He said that this one is now a good addy:

thedementedelf@thedementedelf.com

He has also given this one in the past as well:

thedementedelf@charter.net

Guest wbottomley

Sean Rizor wrote:

If I can be of any help, let me know. I don't have an established website yet as I have been so busy trying to get my display up and going, but I do voiceovers as well. If you would like to hear any samples I can send them to you. I can pretty much do about anything you need. I don't want to turn this into an advertisement; I'm just trying to help you out if you need it.

Sean

Since you and Kevin both provide a service, I would start a new thread so this one will not be hijacked by a competitor. ;)

How are you? I haven't heard from you in awhile! I hope your display is coming along. I, on the other hand, am struggling to get it all done. I decided to add video to this year's display and it is taking up some time.

I'm also not sure what you mean by creating a new thread due to a hijack situation. Sorry - I'm new to the forum/hijack business! LOL!

Guest wbottomley

Sean Rizor wrote:

How are you? I haven't heard from you in awhile! I hope your display is coming along. I, on the other hand, am struggling to get it all done. I decided to add video to this year's display and it is taking up some time.

I'm also not sure what you mean by creating a new thread due to a hijack situation. Sorry - I'm new to the forum/hijack business! LOL!

Post a new topic. Then... the search engine will find it easier.

Make an official announcement.

• 2 months later...

Sean, I am in need of voice overs as well. I hope you still do them if you could please send me some samples that would be great. Also how much you charge for them as well. Thanks Brett

Brett H. wrote:

Sean, I am in need of voice overs as well. I hope you still do them if you could please send me some samples that would be great. Also how much you charge for them as well. Thanks Brett

Brett, welcome to the LOR forums. Do lots of reading around here and contribute where you can, and don't hesitate to ask questions. There are lots of people here that love to help.
If you don't hear from Sean, make sure you check out http://www.thedementedelf.com/ too. He does a ton of voiceovers for users around here and does a top notch job. Well worth the money! He has samples on his website. He is very flexible and great to work with.