Light-O-Rama Forums

somethings wrong

wischristmas

O.K. here we go.I just got done with a few of my sequence updates.By that i mean i had to redo my songs with the new Contoller config.All was well a couple of weeks ago.Now when i went to work on them again.ALL of the songs are out of sync with the controllers.What the hell is going on now????

Anyone???

wischristmas wrote:

O.K. here we go.I just got done with a few of my sequence updates.By that i mean i had to redo my songs with the new Contoller config.All was well a couple of weeks ago.Now when i went to work on them again.ALL of the songs are out of sync with the controllers.What the hell is going on now????

Anyone???

If you mean that your music is out of sync with sequence it may be because your MP3 is not a constant bit rate version.

If you wrong lights are going on and off to a controller then you may want to check that all controllers are set to the unit ID that is used in sequence.

Your terms in the question are confusing and I do not understand exactly what your problem is.

And are you really using S1? If so then that is why I may be confused having only used S2.