• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• LightORamaDan

• cenote

• PaulXmas

The sale will start Feb 27th at 10pm (NYC time)

A list of what is being sold and quanities available and prices will come out today or tomorrow.

This is not going to be a secret sale, there will be an email sent out tonight or tomorrow morning.

Like previous Feb sales, there will be a seperate sale page that will have the items for sale. On the "regular" pages the items will not have the sale prices.

Additional information will be posted at www.lightorama.com tonight or tomorow morning.

Dan

DanglinModifiers wrote:

Dan, did you guys figure, "We'll just wait for someone to ask, then have the sale two days later?" :D

Yep... If this post had happend last week then the sale would have been last week!

Okay seriously, we finalized the plan this morning.

Dan

I am in my sleeping bag standing at the front of line...

Just sec, I have check my email...

PaulXmas wrote:

I am in my sleeping bag standing at the front of line...

Just sec, I have check my email...

do you always stand in your sleeping bag?? :?

This is not going to be a secret sale, there will be an email sent out tonight or tomorrow morning.

Like previous Feb sales, there will be a seperate sale page that will have the items for sale. On the "regular" pages the items will not have the sale prices.

I kind of like the Secret Sale. I love to hear all the whining for the ones that missed out. LOL.

Just kidding,

Sort of. Ha

Finally!:D

Now I gotta figure out what my layout is going to be this year, so I know how many controllers to order.

TGabriel wrote:

Darn I didn't know there was a NYC time. How many hour are they ahead of eastern standard time?

Google search shows that they are EST

So I guess the answer is the same time! :)

Guest Don Gillespie

As my brother would say if theres a full moon and a high tide the time zones are all the same, what a moron he is going to miss the sale, everyone knows in Newfoundland what time it is, good thing for us Albertans we don't live in Newfoundland, I will be in Calgary with my laptop in hand and my visa card ready going to tell my wife I am getting her something really special LOL hope she goes for it.

I think that sense I asked the question. I should be allowed to order at the sale prices today. :DOr get a free one. LOL. NO Darn.