Light-O-Rama Forums

Display for sale

Duke

Bobs display will still be putting a smile on many faces next christmas.Now that is great news.Because that is one very fine display.

Hey Bob,

At least now you know for sure that if the day comes that you really DO want to sell off your stuff, there will be quite a feeding frenzy here and you should have no problem clearing it all out.

Hi Duke:
Sad news indeed. I may be a little late however do you still have items for sale, ie: controllers. Please PM me with a list and asking price. Thanks.
Judy

I guess not everyone reads all the posts before responding. :D

Bob I'm glad you decided to keep your display... very nice work!

For the past 30 years, my parents had a "must see" display and it had quite a following...

They didn't put anything up this year and may call it quits for good, I guess all good things must end some time, but it's still sad....

Duke,

Thank you for the inspiration you bring to us all, or at least to this new-b of Christmas animation. "I am so glad I read thru all 3 pages of post before asking for anything from your dispaly. I have many things to do and build before the next season starts. I'm learning that that is a part of the "WHOLE" of it all. As we come together and share one anothers HOPES,DREAMS and INSPIRATIONS. It's much more then just lights and music. Much,much more!!!:D God has blessed us all with a gift, I'm glad to be a reciever and participent of it.

I believe for me, this new journey has a personal attachment on me. I can't even begin to imagine someone like yourself that has such a wonderful display and so much time an efforts put into it. Hey Duke! how much for the Santa in the window???

It would be very diffucult to put a price on something that brought so many smiles on all those children's faces as it does mine. What inspires me is that you continue to keep it up and running in spite of your lifes difficulties just to give back to our communities and to keep the "Spirit of Christmas" on going.

I hope things work out for you and your family's and I will put you all in my prayers. I may be accross the pond but I would like to help out in any way you feel I can be of service and support to your hopes and dreams.

Bob, I too am glad you decided to keep your display. I've never like seeing any members selling their stuff.

I am lucky for having a second chance to life, and a wonderfull family that enjoys what we and I all do.
It brings joy and happiness to stranger driving by.

Keep the faith and hopes alive...

Get well my friend.
Evan

Bob:

Great decision to hang in there. As others have already said, Your lights and stuff look better in your yard !! Good Luck with things.

Lenny