Light-O-Rama Forums

Display for sale

Duke

Due to undisclosed reasons, I regret that all items in my display and extra lights are up for sale.

I have 16 controllers, all 8 channel, most of which are in enclosures.
4 are mounted to the back side of the "under eaves light panels" used in my display.
They were exposed to outside atmoshpere but were NOT subject to rain because they were underneath the eaves on our house (24 inch overhang).
1 of those 4 has a bad triac on it that I have not repaired.

This also includes the sequences that I created to drive the display.

You can see pictures/videos of what the diplay consists of by going here:

http://home.comcast.net/~rvandamme

I will also add pictures to the above website or reply with them here as required.

I also have numerous strings of LED's that are brand new, still in the box.
To numerous to list here.

ALL ITEMS will be sold in AS IS condition with no warranties made or implied.
I can assure that I am not out to rip anyone off and I will be honest in the condition of each item you are considering.
Shipping to be paid by the buyer.

All items are negotiable.
Only reasonable offers will be considered.
I am not in a hurry or desperate to sell these. I have 3 years to do so.

These may be posted on "the bay" in the near future as well.

I too am sorry to hear that you must do this. PM me with info on controllers please.

Will be praying for you and hope everything works out O.K.

I am sorry to hear we are losing a member of our society. I hope and pray all is well. You can send me a pm with a list. I am always looking to add to my display.
Good Luck
Don C.

Sorry to hear you are selling your display. If you could post what you have for sale and prices, that would be great.

does anyone else get a warning pop up when trying to visit the link with stuff for sale.. i just want to see the display!!!!

The link works just fine.What an awesome display.Hope all is well.it would be nice if you could post everything you have for sale because there is a few people just waiting for the lor sale.If you have any 16 channel controllers i am needing 11 of them.Also an mp3 director.I also need a bunch of led lights for my mega tree and mini tree`s. Good Luck Duke

Duke,

Please PM me also with details of what you've got. Sorry to lose a real pro. I hope what awaits you is fulfilling.

Duke,

sorry to hear about your choice to dissolve such a nice display,

can you PM a list of the LEDs and what you are asking for them

greg

Duke, does this mean your Avatar is up for sale too....Just kidding, one of the ones I love. Sorry to hear your selling. PM sent

Dang, was wondering where you had been Duke. Sorry to hear you are selling off your display. I hate to see you leaving the community Duke. If no one has ask about the candy canes, what do you want for them. How many do you have?

Thanks for the sale, but rather you would still be putting up a display than selling.

I certainly hate to see your display go but I am always willing to help out. If there are any controllers left I could take them off your hands.

To all who have PM'd me and replied here to this post.

Thank you for your kind words, thoughts, prayers and offers.

Reading your posts and PM's caused me to become more emotionally attached to the display than I realized I was. I have decided to hold off selling anything for now. It really tore me up when I actually sat down and tried to put a price on things, I just can't do it. Not yet. We have a few more years here and maybe longer so we're going to hang in there and try to keep it gong as long as possible. It's great to know that there are so many of you out there that care so much and that is what has inspired us to push on. Thank you all.

Please forgive me if I have gotten your hopes up in anticipation of a bargain but I just can't do it right now.

Bob

Don't feel bad about getting anybody hopes up. WE ARE ALL GLAD YO ARE STILL GOING TO BE PUTTING UP YOU DISPLAY. That is great news. Welcome back to the madness!!!
Don C.

Bob,

Nice candy canes, but they do look better in your yard. But more important, we are glad to see that you will still come out and play with us in the snow putting up your display.. Gives you something to look forward to each fall. And then the smile on your face, seeing all of the other faces smile at your display..