Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR and The Super Bowl...

jimswinder

Yeah, I told Sharon the same thing. She reminded me that not only didn't we win the Powerball this weekend, but my office here at home was way too small to house the army of people required to program it. Still - it sure looks like a great use for a thousand or so CCR's...

I was on AIM with a friend of mine during the super bowl telling her I wish I could do this out side my house, and she agreed it would be awesome :)

Humm I wonder if the NFL would be intreated in donating some of the set to all of us... There is quite allot to go around.

Maybe thats where all the CCR went and why there are few videos of them on line..

csf wrote:

Humm I wonder if the NFL would be intreated in donating some of the set to all of us... There is quite allot to go around.

Knowing the NFL, they have probably applied for the Copyrights to ALL light shows and will not allow any at Christmas!!! LOL

Wow that was pretty cool. I can only imagine how many LOR Channels that would take to make... :):D

Still great effect...

-Evan

The halftime show was much better than the commercials this year. IMHO. I can remember when the Who were young. Can you?

I think I can remember that far back, not sure... It was an awesome halftime show, something new for the NFL, at least they didn't have all those kids standing around the stage and screaming for a group yhey had never heard of...

shfr26 wrote:

I can remember when the Who were young. Can you?

*sigh*

I can remember when I was young!! :)

Isn't it funny that baby faced Paul McCartney now looks older than Ringo...

jimswinder wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
I can remember when the Who were young. Can you?

*sigh*

I can remember when I was young!! :)

Isn't it funny that baby faced Paul McCartney now looks older than Ringo...

Dang by George,

You must have a great memory if you can remember that long ago.:):D

EDIT: sorry ,left out a word

shfr26 wrote:

Dang by George,

You must have a great memory if you can remember that long ago.:):D

Now how in the heck has George gotten dragged back into this mess of a thread? I don't remember "danging" anyone...

But since we're talking about memory, I can remember when Keith Richards hadn't yet become a clock-stopping ugly caricature of himself.

George Simmons wrote:

Now how in the heck has George gotten dragged back into this mess of a thread? I don't remember "danging" anyone...

LOL...I thought he was talking about you too...but i think he was referring to my "George Bailey" signature.. LOL

I must be too old. My grandfather always use to say," We will get it done by George" or something like that. Just an old saying, not referring to anybody. Sorry George.

shfr26 wrote:

My grandfather always use to say," We will get it done by George" or something like that.

lol...Now I am feeling younger!!!..

shfr26 wrote:

Well myself and the real George do have a couple years on ya.

We talking Simmons or Bailey??

As for me...I'll be a young 56 in April...and 50 is the new 30!! lol

jimswinder wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
Well myself and the real George do have a couple years on ya.

We talking Simmons or Bailey??

As for me...I'll be a young 56 in April...and 50 is the new 30!! lol

Well Simmons, but I think they both apply. I'll be 58 next week, so I got a few months on George S.