Good morning

T34

'holy cow'

impressive just does not do it justice

great display

amazing editing

my favorite starts at ~8:45

with as much editing as this shows you

probably started on that in August also!!!!!

Amazing work

Frank A.:P

That was awesome Brad!

I know most liked the song at 8:45, but what is the name of the song just before that one? And who sings it? I believe it starts around 7:00 in the video, the one that has the family photo's displayed inside the wreath. I'd like to find that song so I could use it as the "dedication song" in my display. My display starting from 2005 has been dedicated to those we have lost, my Mother in July 2005, and then my wifes' Father in October 2006, then I lost my Father in Sept. 2009, and then we lost my wifes' Mother in Oct. 2009 and so my Christmas Displays from 2005 has always been dedicated to those we had lost in prior years.

So that song really gave me a sentimental feeling of when we'd go visit everyone at their homes during Christmas and I'd love to find it to add it to my display in 2010 for a dedication song for our late parents.

Again, you did an awesome display and my favorite music was the song I am requesting the information about.

Thanks in advance!

That's fantastic! Amazing! Stupendous!

I love your light sticks on the end! I was thinking about building something like that in 2010 so I'm glad to see the design idea totally works!
Very Cool!

Funny I used the same song at the beginning of your video in 2008:
http://vimeo.com/2618809
Weird to hear the same song in different display....

-Evan

Orville wrote:

That was awesome Brad!

I know most liked the song at 8:45, but what is the name of the song just before that one? And who sings it?

That is the song chosen by my youngest Amy. It is "Home on Christmas Day" by Kristin Chenoweth. Amy's current favorite.

Thanks again.

Brad

T34 Flyer wrote:

Orville wrote:
That was awesome Brad!

I know most liked the song at 8:45, but what is the name of the song just before that one? And who sings it?

That is the song chosen by my youngest Amy. It is "Home on Christmas Day" by Kristin Chenoweth. Amy's current favorite.

Thanks again.

Brad

Brad, thank you. I'll be looking for that song now that I know who the artist is and name of song. Much appreciated! A very beautiful song.

NWSanta wrote:

That's fantastic! Amazing! Stupendous!

I love your light sticks on the end! I was thinking about building something like that in 2010 so I'm glad to see the design idea totally works!
Very Cool!

Evan,

Thank you,

The light sticks are a fun addition this year. The concept was to be more like a fleur de lis but in construction it worked out better this way.

Incredible!

I have been thinking about adding video to my humble display. Can you give me an idea of what you are using for projector and screen?

• 1 month later...

I am using a Panasonic 2400 lumin VGA projector. I would find a projector with a on/off timer built in. The screen material is at this link http://www.dazian.com/cgi-bin/page.pl?action=show_style&style_id=346&group_id=165&cat_id=50

I was in St Louis last year and thought University city has some great display yards.

anthonyrusso3 wrote:

Beautiful job, was just wondering who was the song by at 8:45.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Queen of the Winter Night

T34 Flyer wrote:

anthonyrusso3 wrote:
Beautiful job, was just wondering who was the song by at 8:45.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Queen of the Winter Night

Thank you.

I hope it works for you. My neighbors are asking me to leave it in for next year.

• The topic was locked