Light-O-Rama Forums

PHI_LOR Meet amp; Greet

cenote

Aproct wrote:

Frank, you don't want my drawings.....I think my 10 year old draws better...

Chuck..one damn typo..man....at least the secretary is doing her job.....thank you!

If you do have your 10 year old draw it, tell him to keep it simple for me. Then I'll be able to explain it to Dan.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

Jeff Millard wrote:

As soon as I can find my little wire ties I'm wrappin' mini trees. I gotta get something off the 2010 checklist...
wasn't that on your 2009 list?

Aproct wrote:

Now for northerns, I know that you all would still be leaning on the shovel........

I know my way around a shovel and cement! I am Italian.....

Frank Picozzi wrote:

If you do have your 10 year old draw it, tell him to keep it simple for me. Then I'll be able to explain it to Dan.

Maybe Andy's younger son will be more your level.

All kidding aside, Andy's kids are really nice, BUT they are Philly fans. too bad....

Jeff Millard wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Being able to explain it to Dan is one thing. Keeping his eyes from glazing over is the real task...

J

OK, that's it. No cookies!!

Jeff Millard wrote:

Anyone else wanna take a shot at me? I'm on painkillers and I'm wearing flame retardent clothing...:cool:

Jeff
mmmmmmmm....ToyMaker, can I borrow that Jack-o-lantern....

Jeff Millard wrote:

Dan Ancona wrote:
BUT they are Philly fans. too bad....

Why, It'll prepare them for a lifetime of annual letdowns...

Oh, how true.....Only thing good about Philly's teams are they are red and green.

cenote wrote:

Just wanted to make a list of who in so far...

Andy A
Jeff M
Chuck N
Dan A
Greg (ponddude)
Tim P
Steve ???(sorry, don't know you yet, welcome aboard)
Ken L
TheBigKM
Mike G
William B (threatening)
Frank P
Adam C
Kirk B

(14) committed in January, not bad so far :) I think Andy's pool might be filled if it's hot. Sorry if I missed one of you.

I wouldn't miss it!! add me to the list...

Now if I can only keep Maple Shade's finest from shining a spot light in the window at midnight :shock:

Tim Herberger wrote:

cenote wrote:
Just wanted to make a list of who in so far...

Andy A
Jeff M
Chuck N
Dan A
Greg (ponddude)
Tim P
Steve ???(sorry, don't know you yet, welcome aboard)
Ken L
TheBigKM
Mike G
William B (threatening)
Frank P
Adam C
Kirk B

(14) committed in January, not bad so far :) I think Andy's pool might be filled if it's hot. Sorry if I missed one of you.

I wouldn't miss it!! add me to the list...

Now if I can only keep Maple Shade's finest from shining a spot light in the window at midnight :shock:

I still tell that story. Poor Jeff.

no that would be mobster! Not gangster...Next you will be showing up with you NY hat turned sideways wearing your pants half way done your a$$.

Tim,

I don't think you will have a problem with the light shining from Maple Shade's finest my house...I live in Cinnaminson.....:cool:

Aproct wrote:

no that would be mobster! Not gangster...Next you will be showing up with you NY hat turned sideways wearing your pants half way done your a$$.

Tim,

I don't think you will have a problem with the light shining from Maple Shade's finest my house...I live in Cinnaminson.....:cool:

I don't think it matters, pretty much anywhere Tim goes the cops don't want him there.:)