• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• cenote

• Aproct

• Dan Ancona

WOW!! :shock: it's getting close...I will be hitting the road about this time next week , when will the schedule be posted along with the addresses and contact info?

Andy, I hope you have been feverishly working on that weber tree :cool:

Tim Herberger wrote:

WOW!! :shock: it's getting close...I will be hitting the road about this time next week , when will the schedule be posted along with the addresses and contact info?

Andy, I hope you have been feverishly working on that weber tree :cool:

Tim, don't be insulting Andy like that. He promised us a Weber tree, and there WILL be one. He's not Dano ya know.

I'll be talking with Anallisa on Wed-thurs. I am sure it will be taken care of. If you and Dan0 want to bring them, PM Annalissa.

Frank Picozzi wrote:

cenote wrote:
PM sent, 1 lg chest, and also have two lg "buckets" that hold 2 cases each

Are you also bringing the red cups?

I have the cups covered.

cenote wrote:

I'll be talking with Anallisa on Wed-thurs. I am sure it will be taken care of. If you and Dan0 want to bring them, PM Annalissa.

I was joking but seriously, anything at all that you guys want or need me to do, I'd be more than happy to.

Well, after sending a sky plane over the skies of Cinnaminson, NJ, to check on the progress of the weber tree, I'm sorry to report, I see no visible proof.:)

Attached files 203644=11324-Capture.JPG

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!That was great!!!I needed that!!!I hate to break the news, but guys that picture was taken back in 2007. I can tell by how small the landscaping is! around the pool Don't worry the Weber tree is coming along...

Aproct wrote:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!That was great!!!I needed that!!!I hate to break the news, but guys that picture was taken back in 2007. I can tell by how small the landscaping is! around the pool Don't worry the Weber tree is coming along...

I never doubted you Andy.

Aproct wrote:

but guys that picture was taken back in 2007.

2007...2010...2012, still no difference LOL :D;):)

GS wrote:

Glenn will have new LED light tubes for your viewing pleasure.

They are due to arrive Thursday just in time to make the trip.

AWESOME

I felt bad about the earlier picture that was posted, and I did not want anybody felt miss leaded. So I actually just got back from Andy's house and I was able to take some good pictures. Here is the Weber tree in progress in his yard ----->

Attached files 203710=11325-desert.jpg

It is getting close now. Looking forward to the event.

I have a few items FOR SALE but don't want to break any rules at our host's event so I am posting in this unruly thread. I will probably have all the following with me on Saturday if you want it just talk to me on Saturday and it can be yours. First 2 are my cost just rounded up to nearest dollar, so these are FIRM prices.

$10 for following, I only have 1 (I will have this for sure.)

Keptel CG-1000 Coax Demarcation Enclosures 9.75 x 10.5 x 3.5
http://www.yourbroadbandstore.com/product.php?pid=201838

$1.25 each or $12 for 10 - I will only have 10

16AWG Power Extension Cord Cable - SJT 16/3C NEMA 5-15P TO NEMA 5-15R (13A/125V) AP301+SP506 - 2FT
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10228&cs_id=1022802&p_id=5297&seq=1&format=2

I will also have the following but not sure what I am asking yet but will know by Saturday. If I get picture attached properly you will see that these Merry Christmas squares are nice but have problems with wind and snow will collapse them. Still they are quite impressive and I think could be lit up with some internal lights with the proper location and lights that do not get too hot.

Attached files 203748=11326-smXmasBlocks.JPG