Light-O-Rama Forums

Light O Rama Wallpaper

sawyer1206

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Been trying to match the font but can not find it.
Do you know the name of it?

I should know, I have been told about 20 times... send a PM to lightoramajohn he knows.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sawyer1206

• Surfing4Dough

• LightORamaDan

• Ponddude

Ok as promised I set up the camera an softbox and got some shots of a CTB16PC Controller. The attached images are small so if anyone is intreasted in using them or others I took I can load them to photobucket where you can download the original High Resolution Image.

Attached files 195428=10923-CTB16PC Small 2.jpg

The photos lost some of there quality from the upload here so I put a couple of the small images on photobucket. I may take some time and edit some of these in photoshop, if any turn out decent I will post them here.

CTB16PCSmall1.jpg

CTB16PCSmall2.jpg

CTB16PCSmall4.jpg

CTB16PCSmall3.jpg

The colors are all reversed. Its an effect in PS or other tools. Green is pink, black swaps with white etc.
Very cool.

Jeffrey wrote:

Nice, I have three of them I'm trying to decide between and having a hard time. ;)

Thanks!

I am curious which ones people like best, so I know where to head with future edits. I just added numbers to the beginning of the titles of each pic to help identify them (since my file naming technique was chaotic). Not sure if there is a way to "vote" within Flickr (3, 4, 5 stars, etc.). Otherwise can just reply to this thread.

LOR Wallpapers

Here are a couple more basic ones from a 'different' perspective. I built a 3D CAD model so I can choose any angle, color or lighting condition. Feel free to add/change these two as you require.

LOR_WP2_1280_1024.jpg

LOR_WP3_1280_1024.jpg

Craig

ItsMeBobO wrote:

The colors are all reversed. Its an effect in PS or other tools. Green is pink, black swaps with white etc.
Very cool.

Exactly Bob, it is just a simple "Inverse" Command and a little "Dodge & Burn" tolls.

VetteNut72 wrote:

Here are a couple more basic ones from a 'different' perspective. I built a 3D CAD model so I can choose any angle, color or lighting condition. Feel free to add/change these two as you require.

LOR_WP2_1280_1024.jpg

LOR_WP3_1280_1024.jpg

Craig

Craig... that is awesome, can you post the dwg. file? I could do alot of great stuff with this

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Jeffrey wrote:
Nice, I have three of them I'm trying to decide between and having a hard time. ;)

Thanks!

I am curious which ones people like best, so I know where to head with future edits. I just added numbers to the beginning of the titles of each pic to help identify them (since my file naming technique was chaotic). Not sure if there is a way to "vote" within Flickr (3, 4, 5 stars, etc.). Otherwise can just reply to this thread.

LOR Wallpapers

Mr. Surfing,

You did a great job on all of them all. I reccomend this thread as a Sticky so others my use these great wallpapers!!!!

sawyer1206 wrote:

Mr. Surfing,

You did a great job on all of them all. I reccomend this thread as a Sticky so others my use these great wallpapers!!!!

Thanks--you are too kind. Great additions by Craig. Will give me something additional to work with. I just added two more to Flickr.

LOR Wallpapers

Possibly a new favorite (full-size at site above):

Attached files 195602=10947-LOR-CAD-green-wallpaper-min.jpg

Surfing4Dough wrote:

sawyer1206 wrote:
Mr. Surfing,

Thanks--you are too kind. Great additions by Craig. Will give me something additional to work with. I just added two more to Flickr.

LOR Wallpapers

Possibly a new favorite (full-size at site above):

This is for sure my new favorite...I just loaded it onto my LOR Show computer and it lookls great. Thanks to everyone who helped "pimp out" my LOR Show computer.

Ponddude wrote:

I actually think that picture in the bottom right hand corner of the brochure is Dan's house.

I could be wrong though...

The house on the bottom right is mine and the picture above it is mine also. The picture above is the right side of the house.

Dan

Ponddude wrote:

Further thinking about this, the new LOR logo on their new homepage is really nice, with the light waves coming out of it. However, I downloaded the image and the quality isn't high enough to make it worth while in a background image. This is to be expected on a website, so it can load quickly but not good enough to for a background image.

Dan my friend, would you be so kind as to post a higher quality image of the logo so I could have a crack at making a background?:D

Do not know if there is a higher res version available. Seems like there should be. Will check

Dan