Light-O-Rama Forums

Light O Rama Wallpaper

sawyer1206

This may seem silly to some but I would like to have a "Light o Rama" Graphic I could use as a wallpaper on the computer I use to control my lights.

I can get around in photoshop and could come up with something that looked cheesy but I thought I would throw it up for discussion here.

I know there are some graphics guys out there that could do a great job. I thought of doing something like this Windows graphic but have the Light o Rama Graphic floating in place of the Windows logo.

Any suggestions...............

Attached files 195160=10899-black-windows-7-wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sawyer1206

• Surfing4Dough

• LightORamaDan

• Ponddude

Dan and the LOR crew could make a contest out of this.

The prize could be something simple like a $20.00 LOR store credit.

The walpaper or screen saver could be included with all future LOR software.

Vic Fortenbach wrote:

Dan and the LOR crew could make a contest out of this.

The walpaper or screen saver could be included with all future LOR software.

I like that idea......

Jeff Millard wrote:

Vic Fortenbach wrote:

Vic,

I like the way you think... but I think you got the decimal point in the wrong place... Here, I've corrected it for you... $2000.

Jeff

EDIT: BTW, my desktop wallpaper is a close-up of a CTB-16PC...

A picture of a PC Board is what I was going to do on my own.....glad to see I am not the only one that finds a Printed Circuit board with a couple of resistors and Triacs SEXY!!!!

Ya know your aging when... I'm in the same boat, a picture of my first PC controller on my desktop. What a bunch of Geeks we are!

Cheers

Daryl B.

sawyer1206 wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
Vic Fortenbach wrote:

Vic,

I like the way you think... but I think you got the decimal point in the wrong place... Here, I've corrected it for you... $2000.

Jeff

EDIT: BTW, my desktop wallpaper is a close-up of a CTB-16PC...

A picture of a PC Board is what I was going to do on my own.....glad to see I am not the only one that finds a Printed Circuit board with a couple of resistors and Triacs SEXY!!!!

Someone started to make an unofficial brochure for LOR last year (or the year before), I think, he sent me this pic, then his computer crashed, he lost all the info, etc... That's all I can remember, but here is what was started. It looks kinda cool though...

Attached files lorbrochure.pdf

What do you guys think of there new web site? I really like it! Looks alittle confusing at first.

I actually think that picture in the bottom right hand corner of the brochure is Dan's house.

I could be wrong though...

Further thinking about this, the new LOR logo on their new homepage is really nice, with the light waves coming out of it. However, I downloaded the image and the quality isn't high enough to make it worth while in a background image. This is to be expected on a website, so it can load quickly but not good enough to for a background image.

Dan my friend, would you be so kind as to post a higher quality image of the logo so I could have a crack at making a background?:D

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Anyone willing to share there pictures?

I will bust out my camera and studio lights and see what I can come up with.....if nothing else I should aleast make a nice photo screensaver. I will post the pictures in the next couple of days.

Ponddude wrote:

Further thinking about this, the new LOR logo on their new homepage is really nice, with the light waves coming out of it. However, I downloaded the image and the quality isn't high enough to make it worth while in a background image. This is to be expected on a website, so it can load quickly but not good enough to for a background image.

Dan my friend, would you be so kind as to post a higher quality image of the logo so I could have a crack at making a background?:D

I hope Dan responds.....I am looking foward to seeing background!!!!

Here is a simple LOR logo that can be used as desktop wallpaper

The image is a single logo, but when you set it to tile in the windows desktop settings, it looks pretty good as desktop wallpaper.

I am by no means a "professional graphic designer", just having some fun.

Attached files 195385=10918-finished slant org LOR logo

We have some logos laying around and I will try and look them up. Attached is the LOR desktop background that I use on the laptop I am currently using.

Attached files Desktop.zip

LightORamaDan wrote:

We have some logos laying around and I will try and look them up. Attached is the LOR desktop background that I use on the laptop I am currently using.

That is a great one Dan!