Light-O-Rama Forums

Merry Christmas!

sasmuse

Dear LOR Friends,
I'd like to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas! I'm looking forward to having some time after the holidays to watch everyone's videos. You are all so creative and so helpful. I know my show wouldn't be half as good if not for your willingness to help with "issues" and suggestions.

I've put in a good word for all of you with the "big man", and I have it on good authority that we avoided the "naughty list" once again.;)

Merry Christmas!
Sally and Roger Simpson
TistheSimpsons

Thank you! And Merry Christmas to all ! It was a great year planning and doing the light show. Already have lots of ideas and wishes for next year.

Sorry I don't think I can be here in the morning to try and break the record.

Bob, Sheila and little Jenna

Thanks You for the Christmas Cheer!!. Merry Christmas to all. I have finished my video editing and uploading to the web. Now I can relax and enjoy the family and the rest of the season. I will be outside tonight handing out candy canes to all viewers. I love to talk to all who come by and see the faces on the little kids. It makes all the long hours worth it.

Thanks and Merry Christmas back to all of my friends and fellow lighting engineers here on the LOR forum !!

THESE LIGHTS RUEL (Lenny, Karen and Annika)

Merry Christmas to all... and to all a good night! And to those of you whose videos inspired me to get into this in the first place - no hard feelings. ;)

George and Sharon

IMG_3526_small.JPG

And to all a happy end-of-lighting-season :)

Hoping I'll be able to run a few more days after we finish getting dumped on :)

Merry Christmas Everyone, and a special tip of the hat to Dan and company for this great hobby, Thank You Dan, may your holiday be fantastic,

Bill

Merry Christmas to you all i have had the pleasure of meeting a quite a few of outstanding people here and absolutely loved my first year exp using lor equipment sos merry christmas to you all and rarrrrr to all the lighting finaticts yours truly

Donnie Ross