Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences skipping

qbutah

I added a second controller this season to give me the leaping arches. But now I have a problem. It is when I attempted to run the sequence for the arches two of the channels do not fire but a channel on the first controller will fire instead. What am I missing or what is wrong. I have used the utility program to check the channel and all seams to be fine .:(.

By "the utility program", do you mean LOR Verifier? If so, it only tries to detect problems in your scheduled shows, and in sequences within those shows, so if this sequence hasn't been put into a show, or that show hasn't been scheduled, it won't look for any problems in it.

If you open the sequence up with the Sequence Editor, and look at the channel's settings directly, are they correct, or are they possibly set to the other controller?

If the channels are working right in the HW utility, then Bob's suggestion is the best one. It sounds like the channels are not assigned correctly in your sequence.

:)I looked at the channel properties for each channel and you gentlemen were correct. I had the offending channels configured to the wrong controller. Thank goodness for this forum and all your very good suggestions.