Light-O-Rama Forums

mega tree spin

kiwixmas

Hi I have been trying to get my mega tree tree to spin but cant seem to . can someone give me a few tips .I am using .10 of a second timing grid is this to slow ???
thanks in advance

Kiwi:

Not to slow at all. Start with your first channel in the tree and light it, go to the next and go one over and light it, go one more and slide one more cell over and light it. Do this until you have a stair design from top to bottom through all of your mega tree channels. This will be a very basic fast chase. You can soften it up a little but maintain some speed by going to a 100-15% fade down on the cells right after the single ones you have just turned on. Soften a little more and do a 15-100% fade up before each cell you turned on. Now you will have each channel with a 15-100% fade up/100% on/100-15% fade down across three cells. To slow down the spin just add more 100% on cells between the fade up/downs.

Lenny

lenny
thanks for that i have tried similar it , but have not altered the fade up fade down
rain rain go away i want to get up on the roof for 14 channels and still heeps to do