Light-O-Rama Forums

How do you EASILY set intensity

hubba002

The easiest way to set intensities is with the intensity tool bar. Upper right corner of the sequence editor. Looks like bar graph with a question mark. There you can edit the preset intensity's.

Darryl

Darryl Lambert wrote:

The easiest way to set intensities is with the intensity tool bar. Upper right corner of the sequence editor. Looks like bar graph with a question mark. There you can edit the preset intensity's.

Darryl

Darryl,

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid someone was going to say this. I found this and felt like it was quite cumbersome. I guess it's not too bad but it makes progress a little slow.

We need a new button or a context menu (right click) to set the intensities, or, better yet, the RGB values from 0 to 255! Better yet, a cool slider tool like in the Hardware Utility test program that shows us the color we're setting. I confess I don't quite know how I would implement this, but the folks at Light-O-Rama have come up with some pretty good stuff so far so I expect something pretty nice before too long.

Chris

Ya it's a bit cumbersome but it's all we got right now. :)

I think just about everybody with a CCR would like an easier way to choose custom colors. There was talk of a RGB color picker. I think the L-O-R staff has got there hands full right about now. So any more improvements to the CCR programing wise will probably be in the new year.

As for your wants.... mailto:WishList@LightORama.com

Darryl

• The topic was locked