Light-O-Rama Forums

Hot Chocolate Help

Ed Slonka Jr

OK, here's the deal. It's 5 days before I go live on Thanksgiving night. Run a show last night to check it out. All sequences look great and everything works. So I'm all done and just need to wait for light up..... right .... well not quite.

So I come in and cruise the forum and a couple light sights and stop and watch Polar Express Hot Chocolate on a couple sights.

My wife hears it and asks what it is. I tell her and she says "Are you going to do that one, I really like it!"

So here I am asking, no more like pleading if someone can help me out and with a Hot Chocolate sequence. I run 80 channels but anything will be a step in the right direction.

Thanks and have a safe and fun holiday season!

Ed Slonka Jr wrote:

Thanks Guys,

Checked the sites but didn't find one so I am still looking.

Take care!

Ed

Ed, are you still interested? I have a 32 channel version if you want.

I hope all goes well tomorrow night for you.

Bill.

jciuffo wrote:

I have a 16,32 & 48 channel version of Hot Chocolate if needed.

jciuffo,

I would like the 32 and 48 channel versions if you don't mind. I already have the music file so I just need the sequences unless they are custom audio files.

jonproctor1 wrote:

I have got a 16 channel version if you would like it.

Hey Jon,

Is there anyway I could get a copy of that. I wanted to include this one in my show, but ran out of time and never got started with it. My email is gpgoforth at gmail.com

Thanks,
Gary

I also have a 48 channel version (though I don't think I use all 48 on this one) if anyone wants it...just send me a pm with your email.