Light-O-Rama Forums

Having trouble with a sequence.

Dan C

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble getting a sequence to run. I have 3 other sequences all finished and work fine, but for some reason the last one I programed will not run. I have the MP3 mini director and it just skips over the sequence and moves on to the next one. I even tried to run just that sequence by itself without the others, but the controller did nothing. Not sure if there is a way to verify that it copied correctly to the SD memory card. I looked at its contents and there were 3 files copied.

Any ideas?

I thought it might be the mp3 file. I checked its bitrate and it was 192. the other files were at 128. so I thought that might be the problem. I re-ripped the song at 128 with no luck.

Ok, here is the file. can someone check it out and let me know if I did something wrong.

Just thougth of this too, I purchased and downloaded the file through ITunes then I used Itunes to convert the file to MP3 format. Would I be running into any DRM (Digital Rights managment) issues?

Thanks!

Attached files Its the most wonderful Time 16 DC Final.lms

Tried some other things. I tried to create a show with that single sequence in it. when I plut in the Mini MP3 Director. the led light on it comes on solid, then it blinks twice very fast and then returns to solid, and then blinks again. and repeats.

Not sure what that means. I'm using the Lexar SD car that came with the Director. Like I said, it works fine for the other 3 sequences I have, just not this one.

I also created a new file from scratch with some test patterns in it with an different mp3 file and it works fine.

Strange!

Hey guys, Got some good news. I was able to get the sequence to play. I was thinking about the Itunes thing and the possibility that the file was encrypted somehow to not play.

So I found a disk that my wife had with the song on it. I used Windows media center to rip the file, and guess what. It works!

Not sure if anyone else has run into issues using Itunes music, but from now on, I'll be buying my songs elsewhere.