Light-O-Rama Forums

Dueling Jingle Bells?

Sthunder69

did you guys ever get a sequence for Dueling Jingle Bells?

I should be done with mine by tomorrow or Saturday if not....

Saw this post and started it tonight...sounded like a fun song to do!!!

jimswinder wrote:

Nope. I've been putting finishing touches on my new sequences all night. If you share, it would be MOST appreciated.
Thanks,
S

jimswinder wrote:

I'm working on it. It's really not that bad once the timings are down.

I would also like to see the programming if you are sharing. I have the audio and started it. I got the first minute done. I ran out of time. I have been having problems with props this year. I just finished the last ones last night. Now to get it all out on Saturday/Sunday.

i jump on this thread,i have a large static display of 50k light but im replacing some with lor-32 channels,dont have alot of time so ive been downloading sequences,so far i have 8 with animation between,would love to add dueling jingle bells....if someone could share...my email....marathonmike4834@sbcglobal.net....if in sactown,ca area.......sincerly mike.....

I thought I would be further along. LOL. Still have a couple of days.

This is about 70% done. Need to replace a lot of the twinkle with actual sequence. Mine duels between a mega tree and mini trees.

This should give you a start.

Attached files Dueling Jingle Bells.lms

I have also been able to modify the sequence to fit my layout - many thanks for the original sequence. I purchased the audio from Amazon and then changed it to 128bit. Only problem now is that it will not play using the MP3 Show Director. Even tried it as the only sequence on the SD card, and the LOR MP3 just flashes the two amber LEDs and never starts to play the audio or the sequence. Plays great from the laptop when connected directly into the network though.

gfvillano wrote:

I have also been able to modify the sequence to fit my layout - many thanks for the original sequence. I purchased the audio from Amazon and then changed it to 128bit. Only problem now is that it will not play using the MP3 Show Director. Even tried it as the only sequence on the SD card, and the LOR MP3 just flashes the two amber LEDs and never starts to play the audio or the sequence. Plays great from the laptop when connected directly into the network though.

Are you sure the audio file is a MP3 and not a WAV file?

Made that mistake last year on one sequence. It would not play.

The file type is MP3. Had more problems with the SD card last evening. Replaced Show01 (the Dueling Jingle Bells sequence) with a new Show01 with several other sequences to run last night. Inserted the card and nothing played. Reformated the SD card and loaded the sequences again and eveything was good. May try reformatting the card again today and then trying DJB again on it's own.

Greg