Light-O-Rama Forums

programing CCR video

RobDaddy

Can somebody post a video on how to program a CCR? I can build a warp drive engine better than programing this thing. Just kidding. I really think if someone out there who has a grasp on this can put a quick video of progaming the CCR it would be just enough to give people like me a push start.

I would like to see a musical sequence that some one has actually completed that has the CCR going to the music....

For me this year looks like a bust for my CCR... Maybe by next year the tools will be there to program it.... :P

Yep, I'm in the same boat. I originally bought 3 CCR's but at the last minute I cancelled 2 of the three and bought another 16 channel controller. I figured by keeping one I could play around with it but now I am glad I cancelled the other two.

PMC, maybe its the video but it just doesnt look as if it is working correctly. Please dont take this the wrong way, I am purly talking about the CCR product itself but to me it looks as if half of the CCR might be working and the other half not even close. this is the problem I am having as well. some sections work great but other sections either come on or stay off for no reason that makes no sense to me.

The Ribbon is wrapped around a pole, so it is misleading. all LED's do work I have a few sequences where I utilize the entire ribbon.

• The topic was locked