Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO 32 Channel Sequences

FastBrad

I received a 32 channel setup for Christmas and I am really excited to get it up and running. I would love to get some TSO sequences for this years display. I was trying to write my own but it will take more time than I counted on. If anyone could help It would be much appreciated.

Mad Russian Christmas

Wizards in Winter

Queen of the Winter Night

Christmas Canon

Christmas Eve Sarajevo

But I would love any 32 channel sequence anyone has to offer

My Email address is FastBrad@aol.com

I have looked at those forums but they are 16 channel and none are with the audio files. I have tried to use several sequences I have downloaded with my ripped audio files from my cd's but the are out of sync. Not only just at the beginning, which I can easily adjust, but throughout the whole sequence numerous adjustments need to be made. More time consuming that I can comit to this year. Maybe by next season I can have it done. Thats why I am looking. Ü

found good sequences on wow lights,sequenced them up with the audio,look good and they tell you how to hook up your lights for there sequences,im just having a problem with my controller turning on the lights,everything else in the editor looks ok,and i can enable the show,but on lights.....mike