Light-O-Rama Forums

SOng too Long

captainron19

I have a song I am programming a sequence to and I think it is too long. I want to end it at a portion of the song where it actually fades out (as if the music is about to end)

Do I need to edit the actual mp3 file or can I just have the LOR Program end at the section I want the sequence to complete?

You will need to alter the MP3 file. LOR will not stop in the middle of a musical sequence. If you have a musical sequence running and your show end time comes, LOR will continuer to play the sequence and then stop the show when that song completes.

Chuck

Thanks I actually just downloaded and used Audacity to edit the mp3 file (Neat little program)

I did run into a problem though... I went to change the total time of sequence and I think I changed it to an astronomical amount (Like 140 hours or something) when I went to reduce it to 1:46:00 it went through fine but it never deleted the timing grid after 1:46.

I wasnt sure if this posed a problem so just to be safe I went ahead with a new LOR file using the edited MP3 and I just copied and pasted the programmed areas of the sequences.

Thanks