Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO Sequences

jonproctor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jon,

I would like to get a copy of the ones that you have done. I am a newbie and are just learning. My e-mail is nelsonfjr@cox.net

Thanks

jonproctor1 wrote:

I have 11 tso sequences that are 16 channel I will share... need you email

Jon

Haveing troble finding yours on the site. Whats your screen name on the download site?

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

jonproctor1 wrote:
I have 11 tso sequences that are 16 channel I will share... need you email

Jon

Haveing troble finding yours on the site. Whats your screen name on the download site?

Jon is listed under alienator on the site, they were uploaded on the 19th of November so if want to list by upload date.

Hi Jon, I am planning 32 channels for next year. I heard as a newbie that I need to get started right away. I really enjoy the Tso and Manhiem techno type songs and think I'd like to do something like that. I would sure like to get some sequences that are already written to kind of get an idea of what it looks like and I can go from there. Thanks so much, i'd really hate for the money I spent at LoR this year be put to waste till I get it figured out.

Mike Perrin

HiMky@aol.com

Thanks for all the help guys!

Thank you Jon,

I will take a look. Seems quit odd that I just have been taking down all my lights for this year and already planning for my show next year. I guess I have the fever! Is 359 days till Christamas really ever enough?

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...