Light-O-Rama Forums

Running sequences on computer or the LOR mp3 player?

Mr Dave

I have a couple of sequences that are finished. One of them has 2 firefly units. Everything works perfectly on the computer. When I transfer the sequences to my SD card and put them into the LOR mp3 player I get some lights coming in when they are not supposed to. Especially the firefly units. They seem to have a mind of there own. I'm just curious, how many people run there show on there computer vs the LOR mp3 player?

Thanks, Dave

New this year, and I am using the mini-director mp3 player (mDM-MP3) after researching its use here quite extensively. I was doing some testing last night, and everything running smoothly (though I don't have firefly units).

Both shows I handle use PC's. But I also have a mini director, and use it extensively for booths that we set up, and other demonstrations. So far, I have never seen any issues with it.

I have been using the DC-MP3 card for several years with no problems. There was an issue when I tried using an off-brand SD card (and this is mentioned in the LOR docs), so I bought a Lexar card and all has been well since.