Light-O-Rama Forums

Want to be in my Christmas Music Video???

jimswinder

Hey!! I love to make music videos (you can check some of them out on Youtube if you do a search for jimswinder).

Anyway, was thinking of making a music video (like I have nothing better to do this time of year!!) of my exploits of constructing and putting up my lights and then dedicating it to all my fellow "lighters" (is that what we are called?? Besides what our spouses call us!! LOL)

But I soon realized I probably would not have enough video footage and/or stills to do a nice job.

So I am calling on any of you that might want to help out and be a "Star" (yes, pun intended) in the video.

If you would like to help out, just email me your video clips and/or pics of you and your helpers putting together your fantastic Christmas (or Halloween) displays. I don't really want video of the actual display in action ( I am sure you have already posted that on the internet!!)

You can email them to me at jimswinder@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!!!

Nothing like adding a little more to your plate at this already busy and stressful time of year. Well All i can say is good for you hope you are good at multi tasking. Sent over a pic your way use it if you can. Keep up the good work...

Dan

Stressfull?!?!?!?

Nothing is more relaxing than putting together a Christmas display...

all year long!!! LOL

Thanks for the pics...

Your welcome and im glad that putting together a display is relaxing to you. :) Un like my luck everything i do something seams to go wrong. Testing my arches tonight and 4 out of the six arches have lights that do not work. I mean come on i just built them not even 4 months ago and there are parts that do not work. Got it fixed but whats next. But i guess it is all part of the experience. I am just hoping that nothing goes wrong with my controllers cause i have no channels as spares they are all used. Only time will tell..

"it's not the destination, but the journey"...

obviously who ever said that never had a Christmas display!!! LOL

Don't get me wrong the journey has been fun and very interesting. Never had so much fun waking up in my sleep because i remembered something i forgot to do or get and its not even November and only the house has lights on it and nothing else is out. But to me the destination part sounds the best to me cant wait till i can sit and watch all the hard work with my family and Friends around. Christmas to me is the best time of the year. So many memories to make and enjoy. Then the best part when i take the display down and take a vacation. "just to start back up thinking about my display a month later"

• The topic was locked