Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Guest

Free Sequences

Up you go big fella.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

michael.farney wrote:

How do I get my web site Listed?

I would list them in the directory William started.

Originally, there was a submit weblink link after logging into the site. I'm not sure if that functionality works anymore. A lot of the backend processes are broken on the site from base upgrades.

Guest wbottomley

The links directories will be back very soon. After upgrading to VB 4.0, VBadvanced has not upgraded the links function.

Stay tuned!

Has anyone ever seen a sequence for " I am Santa Claus"? Not sure who the artist was, but it was done to the tune of "Ironman" by Black Sabbath.

Ralph Priest wrote:

Has anyone ever seen a sequence for " I am Santa Claus"? Not sure who the artist was, but it was done to the tune of "Ironman" by Black Sabbath.

I don't have a sequence, but the artist is Bob Rivers:
http://www.amazon.com/Am-Santa-Claus-LP-Version/dp/B00122NZJ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1263695813&sr=1-1

Don wrote:

Ralph Priest wrote:

I don't have a sequence, but the artist is Bob Rivers:
http://www.amazon.com/Am-Santa-Claus-LP-Version/dp/B00122NZJ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1263695813&sr=1-1

How did you come across that song? Its different! I think I may like it.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

You should check out all of Bob River's Christmas stuff, then. I recall you wanting The Chimney song a while back .. same artist.

Don wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

You should check out all of Bob River's Christmas stuff, then. I recall you wanting The Chimney song a while back .. same artist.

Holy [Foul Language Used]! lol, I did not even realize it!

I only know of "I am Santa Claus" because our local rock-n-roll station plays it each Christmas. I can visualize what the sequences would look like and I think it would be awesome with those heavy guitar riffs--kind of like TSO.

If you subscribe to a digest of updated posts, like I do, many of these threads won't get seen unless someone adds a post, or "bumps" the last date posted counter.

Thanks, William; I didn't even know you had that page on CC. Is it coming back?

I know you're overwhelmed with getting all the old favorites working on the new software.

Guest wbottomley

Jack Stevens wrote:

If you subscribe to a digest of updated posts, like I do, many of these threads won't get seen unless someone adds a post, or "bumps" the last date posted counter.

Thanks, William; I didn't even know you had that page on CC.  Is it coming back?

I know you're overwhelmed with getting all the old favorites working on the new software.

Yes... it's coming back! I'm waiting on VBAdvanced to upgrade their links directory.

I don't have a time frame on it right now... but hopefully sometime within a month.

Guest wbottomley

Good news.... it's back!

Everything should be working for now but it's a beta version.

Anyone wanting to submit a link, just let me know.

I was able to down load the free Sequences but they will not play. I have LOR 2 and the downloads went fine and I am able to see them in the LOR sequence editor, but when I hit play it say no media exists. :)

Guest wbottomley

Tracy West wrote:

I was able to down load the free Sequences but they will not play. I have LOR 2 and the downloads went fine and I am able to see them in the LOR sequence editor, but when I hit play it say no media exists. :)

That's because you need the music file for them.

You can share sequences but not music.

Mountainwxman wrote:

Tracy West wrote:

That's because you need the music file for them.

You can share sequences but not music.

Tracy -

If you just want to see the sequence, you can select and then change the media file it's looking for under there. Yes, it'd be really nice to see the changes to the music. It's not legal to share music without the express written permission of the artist AND the label. William is just trying to stay out of trouble with that. Being one of those poor unfortunate souls that gets emails directly from Warner and the RIAA about my customers doing music sharing, I'm very happy I won't see one about him.

Thanks, I figured it out. Now it is easy to download!

I am looking for "No One Lives Forever" by Oingo Boingo, at least the sequence of the pumpkin face part.

If there is any sites that has that, I would love to find it.

Guest wbottomley

You're welcomed!

Enjoy!