• Don

• michael.farney

• rgardner518

• mdickenson

• 1 month later...

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

michael.farney wrote:

How do I get my web site Listed?

I would list them in the directory William started.

Originally, there was a submit weblink link after logging into the site. I'm not sure if that functionality works anymore. A lot of the backend processes are broken on the site from base upgrades.

Ralph Priest wrote:

Has anyone ever seen a sequence for " I am Santa Claus"? Not sure who the artist was, but it was done to the tune of "Ironman" by Black Sabbath.

I don't have a sequence, but the artist is Bob Rivers:
http://www.amazon.com/Am-Santa-Claus-LP-Version/dp/B00122NZJ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1263695813&sr=1-1

Don wrote:

Ralph Priest wrote:
Has anyone ever seen a sequence for " I am Santa Claus"? Not sure who the artist was, but it was done to the tune of "Ironman" by Black Sabbath.

I don't have a sequence, but the artist is Bob Rivers:
http://www.amazon.com/Am-Santa-Claus-LP-Version/dp/B00122NZJ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1263695813&sr=1-1

How did you come across that song? Its different! I think I may like it.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

You should check out all of Bob River's Christmas stuff, then. I recall you wanting The Chimney song a while back .. same artist.

Don wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

You should check out all of Bob River's Christmas stuff, then. I recall you wanting The Chimney song a while back .. same artist.

Holy [Foul Language Used]! lol, I did not even realize it!

I only know of "I am Santa Claus" because our local rock-n-roll station plays it each Christmas. I can visualize what the sequences would look like and I think it would be awesome with those heavy guitar riffs--kind of like TSO.

If you subscribe to a digest of updated posts, like I do, many of these threads won't get seen unless someone adds a post, or "bumps" the last date posted counter.

Thanks, William; I didn't even know you had that page on CC. Is it coming back?

I know you're overwhelmed with getting all the old favorites working on the new software.