Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR II

Guest guest

does anyone know when the LOR II is coming out? i know that it is next year, but what month? I am just wondering becuase i was think about getting LOR I, but i might wait til the second one comes out

thanks joe

We do not have a firm date for LOR II but it will be early in the year. It has been in development for almost a year now. What you learn with LOR I will be usable in LOR II... Also it will be a free upgrade.

With that said, you can learn what you need with the free demo version of the software so you really do not need to put out any money at this time.

It's not really which one is better.

LOR II builds on the excellent foundation and success of LOR I - so you get more capabilities and can create even grander shows than with LOR I.

All the LOR I equipment will continue to work with LOR II software so the investment isn't lost, it's just that LOR I equipment won't have new hardware features which are included in LOR II. I have 120 channels of LOR I and I'm not the least concerned ...

I bought a 16 channel 15 amp this year and the advanced sequence editor and it is up and running at my house in Millville now, synchronized to 4 songs. Will the software be a free upgrade?

nice new site lor

Ok, I finally took the plunge. I just bought the software and after the first of the year plan to buy a 16 channel unit. Having a ton of fun figuring out the editor and have my first song just about done, thought it was done but the wife said it looks like a segment of lights is out of sync. looking forward to next Christmas, my neighbors wont know what hit'em.

George.

rossg10 wrote:

Dan, I see you are over in Garfield. Do you have an actual store front? I'd be interested in checking it out, I'm over in Clifton.
Greg

Greg,

Our only store is the Internet... We do have some office space in Parsippany and have started to setup a bit of a display there. We do our box assembly in Ft Edward NY. The bussiness address is still my House as it was when I first incorperated years ago.

yeutterg wrote:

I bought a 16 channel 15 amp this year and the advanced sequence editor and it is up and running at my house in Millville now, synchronized to 4 songs. Will the software be a free upgrade?
LOR II will be free to existing users.

LightORama wrote:

rossg10 wrote:
Dan, I see you are over in Garfield. Do you have an actual store front? I'd be interested in checking it out, I'm over in Clifton.
Greg

Greg,

Our only store is the Internet... We do have some office space in Parsippany and have started to setup a bit of a display there. We do our box assembly in Ft Edward NY. The bussiness address is still my House as it was when I first incorperated years ago.

Not that it really matters, I'll be buying some pieces in the coming months anyway, was just curious. Keep up the good work!

Greg

LightORama wrote:

We do not have a firm date for LOR II but it will be early in the year. It has been in development for almost a year now. What you learn with LOR I will be usable in LOR II... Also it will be a free upgrade.

With that said, you can learn what you need with the free demo version of the software so you really do not need to put out any money at this time.
Sorry Dan, i must have missed the free upgrade line