Light-O-Rama Forums

Missing Animation

mjchawks1

I have a Halloween show set up and during "Thriller" I have it set for my Skeletons to sing lead and backup vocals.

The sequence channels involving these items work fine unitl the vocals start. All the othe channels behave as expected, except the skeletons.

I did make sure that the channel assignments are right, but to no avail.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

I'm guessing you have your vocals set up in a separate track.

Did you use the copy channel to track feature, or did you create new channels in the new track, and assign them to the same channel configuration?

If you created new, and assigned them to the same channels, your results will be undefined, and probably not what you want when playing on the actual hardware.

I would suggest that you rename your channels in the vocal track. If the names don't follow in your original track, you have it set up wrong. From here, go ahead and right click on the channels in the main track, and select to copy them to your vocal track. Once they are there, locate the effects you have in the original channels of the vocal track that are not in the channels copied from the main track. Copy these events over, and then delete the ones that you renamed earlier.

I suppose I should have been more descriptive in my explanation. The music and vocals are all one track and I have assigned timings on light channels to match the vocal portion.

Sorry if there was confusion.

:(

Check your animation throttling setting under preferences. If it is set for a slower system, your events may be too short for it to try to draw in the more throttled settings.

Ok.. For some reason, I was thinking you were talking about the animation window.

Have you tested to see if the sequence works controlled by a PC instead of the MP3 director?

Have you verified which show the MP3 director has selected to play by the dial? Is it the same as the show number that you are downloading to the SD card with the hardware utility? (Just wondering if an error there could be resulting in an older version of the sequence still playing)

How long are the events in the section that is not playing.. Not any specific ideas there, just looking for ideas...