Light-O-Rama Forums

audio file needed

chicoss

I too have looked for it... Cant seem to find the CD locally; found it online and it was like 30 bucks just for the CD to get one song. I cant find it on Amazon to pay for either. If anyone can find this music let me know.

Thomas

• 5 weeks later...

Actually now it says it has reached it's download limit of 20 times.

Lenny

I already have it, but with Jimminy Crickets voice in the beginning. Just wondering if this is the newer version with Kellie Coffie's?

Jerry:
Can you forward it by chance to me? ruels300@tds.net
I'd like to compare it to mine time wise and everything. I have the full length 13:28 version but I thought they just subbed in Kellie for JC in the begining and left everything else alone. The sequencing took about 70 hours so I hope I can just plug it in and make some minor adjustments on her narration. Thanks.

Lenny

I might have a solution for you to get this song.

Find someone that has the video of this on their site. (click on link; choose save target)

download the video to your computer

download AVS video convertor from http://www.avs4you.com/

convert to mp3

I looked everywhere for this song. Tried to buy old CD's on eBay, etc... it is no where to be found...

I am not sure of the legalities of this method!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone still needs the Believe... In Holiday Magic mp3 I have both the full and edited versions (the full being over 13 minutes long, and the edited being about 9:27 long). I would be interested in a trade for the sequence that you have already. (The sequences I have found are for 120+ channels, and are difficult to get down to 32 channels) My setup has 32 channels (with a 12 channel mega tree). Send me a PM with your email, and we can work out particulars.

Hello! I am new to this and have looked everywhere for the audio file for the 13min version. I know it has been asked for many times here in the forum - my apologies for asking again! Does anyone have a good way to get this file?

Many thanks!