Light-O-Rama Forums

Finally got one of last year's songs uploaded in HD....

Joe Noe

I'm a bit of a procrastinator I guess.....But better late than never. This is the only song of mine that hasn't gotten the copyright treatment....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=570sOu3m2Ro&hd=1

Working on 2009 songs now..... I did this cause I needed a break.... You guys know how it is...

Thanks

Joe, very nice. I like the variation of the color washes, and you must have a lot of sections on the arches.

Absolutely outstanding, Joe! Your timing and design are dead on. The coordination between the lights and music almost make it seem as if they are one with each other (as it should be).

I loved it, and I look forward to seeing more.

Cray

Very nicely done!!!! Could you share a little about the stars on top of the sticks. Are these your design or did you purchase them some where?

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne K wrote:

Very nicely done!!!! Could you share a little about the stars on top of the sticks. Are these your design or did you purchase them some where?

Thanks

Wayne

See this thread for all the info you'd ever need. And an extra bit about me being a bad guy since I don't hand out all my sequences to everyone :)

http://forums.planetchristmas.com/showthread.php?t=29530

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OH MY!!! Simply awesome!!! Ok, so what is it you have in by the front door, a bunch of arches, it looked like 4 going to the right and 4 going to the left?

chartrand wrote:

OH MY!!! Simply awesome!!! Ok, so what is it you have in by the front door, a bunch of arches, it looked like 4 going to the right and 4 going to the left?

It's actually 10 in a row down the walkway, just a bad camera angle. This year, I'm replacing that with a 10 step light ladder. Should be fun.

• The topic was locked