Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My save 10 order is on it's way!

Guest guest

Yeaaa. My order shipped today. It looks like they are starting on Thursday orders now.

Guest guest

You know whats makes a Friday at work better??? Getting your LOR delivered to work on a Friday!! Just got mine from my UPS driver. Can't wait to put it all together and start showing it off for the family.

Guest guest

matt tyndall wrote:

You know whats makes a Friday at work better??? Getting your LOR delivered to work on a Friday!! Just got mine from my UPS driver. Can't wait to put it all together and start showing it off for the family.

I put mine together for the first time. It is awesome. I had so much fun! I couldn't believe how well built it is! Wow!

My wonderful wife has me going to a meeting tonite. :( I'm not mad, just sad. I want to play!

Bad meeting! Bad meeting!

Play more! Play more!

Michael

Guest guest

I know how much you were looking forward to playing with your new controller Michael. Glad you got it and it is a very good idea to start playing around with it so you can see how your lights react.

I have been playng around with mine so much that when I try and close my eyes to go to sleep I see lights blinking.

Guest guest

Got my controllers in today (An addition to what I already have running). I requested an even further delay in shipping when they contacted me a few weeks ago because of funding but got that fixed and now they are here.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snoooooooooooow :waycool:.

Thanks Dan and Mary and everyone involved!!!

You all are GREAT!!!

Let the show begin :].

Tom

Guest guest

My 2 controllers came in Friday! :waycool:

So, Saturday we set up all the wireframes and at least one set of lights (or one length of rope light) for each of the 32 channels in a VERY TINY hallway and tried out a couple of the songs I had finished choreographing. Since it was such a small space you pretty much needed sunglasses to be able to watch:laughing:, BUT IT WAS FUN!!!

I can't wait to see the whole display light up for the first time this Christmas! WOOHOO!

Guest guest

just got my email saying that my order was on the way thanks dan and mary for the great service, thanks so much now i have to put together 20 kits there is just so little time to do everything i need to do. i am going to be putting them together at work becase i dont have that much time to do them at home.

so exciting i am full of joy

thanks again mary and dan for the opportunity

Attached files 62854=3816-untitled.JPG

Guest guest

Wow, nice order. Now we all know where all the controllers went. Now the fun part assembly. Notice I did not say programming that many channels.:laughing:

Guest guest

Scottsgrfx wrote:

Wow, nice order. Now we all know where all the controllers went. Now the fun part assembly. Notice I did not say programming that many channels.:laughing:

thanks, i have been planning this since hearing about the carson thing it took alot to be able to get this, i took insurance off of my prized saleen and parked it and started driving a soccer mom van so i could afford to do this i have been programming since january so i am almost done, all please dont think im showing off because i worked very hard pulling doubles where i work to be able to afford this. thanks

Guest guest
i took insurance off of my prized saleen and parked it and started driving a soccer mom van so i could afford to do this

Now that the lighting bug has bit, you can probably get used to the van... lights, extension cords, and "just one more thing" will take care of the money in the future. On the bright side, the Saleen should be worth quite a bit in 25 years... :)

Tom

Guest guest

Thanks Dan and Mary! My additional controllers arrived today! Once the mini is over, I can get them out of the boxes and get em set up to go! I'm so excited!

Guest guest

Mine came in today also. Now to warm up the soldering iron...

Guest guest

Talked with mary today and she said that my controllers should ship out today. WOOHOOO 80 channels here I come

Guest guest

The LOR elves are working feverishly ... my SAVE10 is on it's way and should appear on my doorstep Monday. Then the fun will REALLY begin!

Guest guest

Got my 32 channels of LOR yesterday.

Have get some enclosures real quick.

Guest guest

Well, I got my 16 channel controller on the 21st. I told Kathy I couldn't do any more decorating for Heather's wedding but she said I was just going to have to wait. I ordered my 10% off in the last few minutes of the sale. Almost backed out but hopefully I will get it ready in time.

Guest guest

Dan,

Hello. Will you be able to ship all the SAVE10 orders before the end of this month?

Regards,

Roy

Guest guest

Just got notification that my Save10 order shipped yesterday. :waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

FYI, I ordered the last day of the sale

Guest guest

I know that the last day late hour orders are now being worked on. Mine shipped out yesterday.

Just right timing for me. Gives me a month to play with before setting up starts.

glenn