Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My save 10 order is on it's way!

Guest guest

Thanks for the feedback, its nice to have a feel for when things will happen. I'm also glad you are sending them out in the order they were ordered...Thats the fair way (althought I'll probably be getting mine in Januray for when I orderd mine.. :-)

Guest guest

Sorry about that. I totally misunderstood how you were sending them out!

James

Guest guest

I got a notice about my SAVE10 order!

I ordered mine at about 2:15 AM CDT the day the sale started. With the sale starting at 12:00 (some people got in early) midnight EDT. That means I'm about 3:15 into the sale, and I just got a note from Light-o-Rama (Mary) that she's had a problem with my CC #. I used one of the one-time-use CC#s so it's probably expired. Anyway, my stuff should be on the way by Monday (if I get the CC thing straightend out tomorrow). :waycool: :waycool: :waycool:

Ken Mays
Lewisville, TX

Guest guest
I used one of the one-time-use CC#s so it's probably expired. Anyway, my stuff should be on the way by Monday (if I get the CC thing straightend out tomorrow).

Ken, I had the same issue. Apparently LOR did a preauth when I placed the order, but not enough time elapsed between placing the order and shipping the order to allow the funds to be released back to the card. To fix the problem, the CC bank told me to double the funds available to the temporary card number and that would take care of it. But in doing so, it forced me to update the expiration date (2 months minimum). So I had to let LOR know about that also.

Hope this helps you!

Tom

Guest guest

Just got notification that my Save 10 order is on its way. I placed my order at 6:30AM (arizona time) on the first day. UPS tracker says it will be here in 7 days.

I'm really excited! Thanks Dan!

Guest guest

Got my save 10 order yesterday! 3 16 channel boards. Prior to receiving, I got a shipping email and tracked through UPS. Ordered May 22, 05:00am. The quality of the product exceeded my expectations! I'm a Happy guy now!

Guest guest

Ordered on 5/22 at 2:15 CDT or Save10+3:15. Got the order today. And we leave on a trip to North Dakota next week. AARRRGGGG!! No time to play till I get back. At least they're here!

Ken Mays
Lewisville, TX

Guest guest

I just got e-mail notice today that my 6, 16 channel boards shipped on 7-19-06, I placed my order at about 1:50 PM ET on Monday, May the 22nd. I should get my order in a few days.

Regard's
Mark

AKA Bullet100t

LOR newbie, soon to have 96 channels, crossing my fingers.

Guest guest

Anybody who ordered on Tues May 23 get theirs yet?

I keep trolling the board, and everytime I see another post with a great idea, I get all goose-bumpy with anticipation!!!

Guest guest

kingshootr wrote:

Anybody who ordered on Tues May 23 get theirs yet?

I keep trolling the board, and everytime I see another post with a great idea, I get all goose-bumpy with anticipation!!!

I have the same feelings. I did not order till Thursday to give all the others a shot, but I am getting a little excited that they should be shipping soon.

Dan if you could give an update as to how all the shipping is going and your estimate as to when all orders will be complete.

Guest guest

The SAVE10 was an excellent approach ... it let folks somewhat schedule their deliveries. I ordered a couple of items as soon as the sale was on (just couldn't wait) ... and the rest just before the sale ended. As long as I get them by late November I'll be a happy guy!

Thanks Dan ... LOR is a customer-service model which should be emulated by others.

Guest guest

To catch the equipment sales and news, sign up for email notices from Light-O-Rama. You'll be in the loop then.

Guest guest

My order is on the way!

Ordered at 11:57 AM on Monday. Looks like Dan has finally worked thru the first 12 hours of the sale. I have 2 showtime boxes coming.

Guest guest

Brian Mitchell wrote:

My order is on the way!

Ordered at 11:57 AM on Monday. Looks like Dan has finally worked thru the first 12 hours of the sale. I have 2 showtime boxes coming.

We will start moving faster as we go deeper into the sale. In the first 12 hours of the sale, we sold more product than we did in all of 2005. Things slowed down a bit until we hit the last day of the sale.

Guest guest

Kudos to Dan and the staff at Light-o-Rama for making sure they had the inventory levels for the VERY high demand. Not only do they have enough to cover the week of the sale, it appears they still have them in stock for those who want to purchase them now.

That was one of my fears when I used the SAVE10 option. I recieved mine a couple of weeks ago and I was relieved I was able to get them in plenty of time (as the rest of the SAVE10 buyers should as well).

Guest guest

Our order is on the way! Thanks Dan and Mary for working with all of us using pay as you go credit cards to join in the save 10 deal.

Now I need to get in gear sequencing since we quadrupled our channels :shock:

Guest guest

Oh no! I just got notice that my LOR1602W with Show Director and MP3 player and Easy Light Linker (Pair) will soon be one the way and I have no clue about what I'm doing! Anybody know where I can get a copy of "Light-O-Rama for Dummies"?

Guest guest

Doug,

I have prepared an easy 1, 2, 3 guide for LOR beginners.

We have an upcoming MiniPlus in So. Cal so I prepared "Greg's Guide". It appears that beginning LOR will be the hot topic at our MiniPlus.

If you or anyone else who is interested email me, I will be glad to send you my guide as an attachment. Please specify WordPerfect or MS Word format.

Greg Zimmerman ggregzim@yahoo.com

Guest guest

Just got the email saying that my order was shipped! Ordered my board on The 22nd at about 3:00P. UPS says it will be here by Aug 01!!! :waycool:

Guest guest

I'm just curious (no hurry really), but are all the save10 orders going to eventually ship? I think there was something about the orders being canceled if after a certain date.

Guest guest

rockyct wrote:

I'm just curious (no hurry really), but are all the save10 orders going to eventually ship? I think there was something about the orders being canceled if after a certain date.

They will be shipped, you might be referring to something Dan mentioned about credit cards. If there is a question about the credit card LOR will contact you.

This is what I have been reading in this and other threads.

If you have a specific question I would suggest you contact LOR directly.

Michael B

Guest guest

rockyct, when (date/time) did you place your save10 order?

Tom

Guest guest

Ok, I dug up the old link to the save10: http://www.lightorama.com/ExtraSavings.html

I see that if we cancel it before Sept. 1st, there is a 5% penalty. That's where I got confused. We have the option of canceling the order (something which I have no intention of doing) after Sept. 1st, but they won't be automatically canceled.

I ordered Wednesday May 24th at 9:10 PM EST. (just looked up my receipt)

Guest guest

Brian Mitchell ordered on 5/22 at noon ET, shipped 7/25
smarts53 ordered on 5/22 at 3pm ET, shipped 7/30

Since you ordered on 5/24 at 9:10 ET, I'm guessing you still have a bit of a wait left. Dan said most of the orders were on the 1st day, so things should "accelerate" as time goes on. I'm guessing orders were really, really heavy on 5/22.

Tom

Guest guest

Yeah, I'm not in any real hurry, but I wanted to make sure it would still eventually come.