Light-O-Rama Forums

My save 10 order is on it's way!

Guest guest

Got my Save10 order on Thursday!!! :waycool:

Right now I've got all my controllers and wireless units set up in the basement. Everything is working great.

Over the winter I had built a new PC for use with LOR. Today I loaded the LOR software plus the updates for the wireless controllers on it and now have everything working. :D

Now it's time to start creating sequences....and waiting for LOR II. Dan, we're never satisfied. ;)

Many thanks to Dan and all the rest of the folks at LOR for making these products and getting them shipped out so fast.

Ray,

They are sending them out in sequence according to zip code. That means they are going from the east coast to west coast. I live in Iowa and haven't got mine yet either. Be patient.

James

I'm in indiana and haven't seen mine. I did order late so I would have assumed mine to be one of the last ones...

James Peachee wrote:

Ray,

They are sending them out in sequence according to zip code. That means they are going from the east coast to west coast. I live in Iowa and haven't got mine yet either. Be patient.

James

Hi,

We are not going by zip code. We do ask people for thier zip codes when they call because it is a key used to search for orders.

We are shipping SAVE10 orders out in the order that they were received. There are a couple of exceptions. All Paypal transactions have expired so we have to request the money again... We hold those orders until we get the money... We also have the expected issues with credit cards such as cards that have expired or been stolen since the order was placed. We hold those orders until new card numbers can be supplied.

Please note that we are still working on the first day of the sale as far as SAVE10 is concerned. We will move faster through the days once we get the first day processed.

Thanks for the feedback, its nice to have a feel for when things will happen. I'm also glad you are sending them out in the order they were ordered...Thats the fair way (althought I'll probably be getting mine in Januray for when I orderd mine.. :-)

I got a notice about my SAVE10 order!

I ordered mine at about 2:15 AM CDT the day the sale started. With the sale starting at 12:00 (some people got in early) midnight EDT. That means I'm about 3:15 into the sale, and I just got a note from Light-o-Rama (Mary) that she's had a problem with my CC #. I used one of the one-time-use CC#s so it's probably expired. Anyway, my stuff should be on the way by Monday (if I get the CC thing straightend out tomorrow). :waycool: :waycool: :waycool:

Ken Mays
Lewisville, TX

I used one of the one-time-use CC#s so it's probably expired. Anyway, my stuff should be on the way by Monday (if I get the CC thing straightend out tomorrow).

Ken, I had the same issue. Apparently LOR did a preauth when I placed the order, but not enough time elapsed between placing the order and shipping the order to allow the funds to be released back to the card. To fix the problem, the CC bank told me to double the funds available to the temporary card number and that would take care of it. But in doing so, it forced me to update the expiration date (2 months minimum). So I had to let LOR know about that also.

Hope this helps you!

Tom

Just got notification that my Save 10 order is on its way. I placed my order at 6:30AM (arizona time) on the first day. UPS tracker says it will be here in 7 days.

I'm really excited! Thanks Dan!

Got my save 10 order yesterday! 3 16 channel boards. Prior to receiving, I got a shipping email and tracked through UPS. Ordered May 22, 05:00am. The quality of the product exceeded my expectations! I'm a Happy guy now!

Ordered on 5/22 at 2:15 CDT or Save10+3:15. Got the order today. And we leave on a trip to North Dakota next week. AARRRGGGG!! No time to play till I get back. At least they're here!

Ken Mays
Lewisville, TX

I just got e-mail notice today that my 6, 16 channel boards shipped on 7-19-06, I placed my order at about 1:50 PM ET on Monday, May the 22nd. I should get my order in a few days.

Regard's
Mark

AKA Bullet100t

LOR newbie, soon to have 96 channels, crossing my fingers.

Anybody who ordered on Tues May 23 get theirs yet?

I keep trolling the board, and everytime I see another post with a great idea, I get all goose-bumpy with anticipation!!!

kingshootr wrote:

Anybody who ordered on Tues May 23 get theirs yet?

I keep trolling the board, and everytime I see another post with a great idea, I get all goose-bumpy with anticipation!!!

I have the same feelings. I did not order till Thursday to give all the others a shot, but I am getting a little excited that they should be shipping soon.

Dan if you could give an update as to how all the shipping is going and your estimate as to when all orders will be complete.

The SAVE10 was an excellent approach ... it let folks somewhat schedule their deliveries. I ordered a couple of items as soon as the sale was on (just couldn't wait) ... and the rest just before the sale ended. As long as I get them by late November I'll be a happy guy!

Thanks Dan ... LOR is a customer-service model which should be emulated by others.

My order is on the way!

Ordered at 11:57 AM on Monday. Looks like Dan has finally worked thru the first 12 hours of the sale. I have 2 showtime boxes coming.

Brian Mitchell wrote:

My order is on the way!

Ordered at 11:57 AM on Monday. Looks like Dan has finally worked thru the first 12 hours of the sale. I have 2 showtime boxes coming.

We will start moving faster as we go deeper into the sale. In the first 12 hours of the sale, we sold more product than we did in all of 2005. Things slowed down a bit until we hit the last day of the sale.

Kudos to Dan and the staff at Light-o-Rama for making sure they had the inventory levels for the VERY high demand. Not only do they have enough to cover the week of the sale, it appears they still have them in stock for those who want to purchase them now.

That was one of my fears when I used the SAVE10 option. I recieved mine a couple of weeks ago and I was relieved I was able to get them in plenty of time (as the rest of the SAVE10 buyers should as well).