Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
derylreed

for sale

Recommended Posts

I have for sale 4 controlers sale with water proof boxes 150.00 or best offer for each have come cat cable that i would sdd if all 4 was bought have to sell lost job the end of the month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest wbottomley

What kind of controllers are they, the pc version or showtime?

Does that price include shipping?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may be interested in 2 of them, however I need more info on them, Please provide some more details, here or via PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest wbottomley

derylreed wrote:

2 of each not the same boxes


Post pics of them. You can attach them on this forum.

Still need to know what version they are from the links above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest wbottomley

I'll take all four invisible controllers, lol!

Since we can't see them, I know that crooks can't either. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mountainwxman wrote:

I'll take all four invisible controllers, lol!

Since we can't see them, I know that crooks can't either. :)

I don't think I have ever seen that model before. got any info? LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too might be interested (already have 5 more on order :))

Just don't tell my wife!!! :shock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mountainwxman wrote:

I'll take all four invisible controllers, lol!

Not invisible...they're just not plugged in... LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mountainwxman wrote:

I'll take all four invisible controllers, lol!

Since we can't see them, I know that crooks can't either. :)


Wow! :shock:

When did Dan start putting in stealth circuits?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lack of info this person is providing concerns me a bit, I have PMed him asking for details, model #, pics, etc, none have been provided. Just a note to anyone thinking of buying. I will be passing on this deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bwaldrep wrote:

The lack of info this person is providing concerns me a bit, I have PMed him asking for details, model #, pics, etc, none have been provided. Just a note to anyone thinking of buying. I will be passing on this deal.


I would also agree on this.

Ryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if some one wants to post them i will send them to you so you can post i can e mail them dont know how to post 2v sold now 2 left selling them for 130 thats what i sold the others for 25 for shipping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest wbottomley

derylreed wrote:

if some one wants to post them i will send them to you so you can post i can e mail them dont know how to post 2v sold now 2 left selling them for 130 thats what i sold the others for 25 for shipping

I told him I would pass. I can have a new CTB-16PC (http://store.lightorama.com/caasaop.html) at my door step for the same amount. Plus he will not accept paypal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...