Light-O-Rama Forums

It is August, when is CCR going out the door?

Ed P

CCR is still showing Pre-Sale item will ship in August in the web store.

Today is the 18th of August with only 10 business days left, is there any word on when those orders will be going out the door.

And when will the new software to sequence it be available?

Just asking?

Okay, actually I want to play with the thing already!

;)

Ed P wrote:

Okay, actually I want to play with the thing already!
 ;)

Me too! Really interested in the new features of the sequence editor.

I think LOR started shipping CCR for the pre-orders, just got noticiation this morning that its on its way, now if only ups would get a move on.

Great news John

when you have it all done over the weekend you can give what you have done for when mine arrives next Tuesday ;)

JBullard wrote:

My CCR order shipped Monday, UPS says they will arrive Thursday.

Ok, that's what I wanted to hear that they are shipping.

Look forward to getting mine eventually.

During endurance testing of the Color Ribbons we found two mechanical problems that we felt were serious enough to change the manufacturing process. The new ribbons are being manufactured now and we should have them by the 2nd week in September.

Because of this we decided to ship the rest of orders that were being delayed by CCR availability. The CCR portion of the order is not being charged and ribbons will be shipped free.

LightORamaJohn wrote:

During endurance testing of the Color Ribbons we found two mechanical problems that we felt were serious enough to change the manufacturing process. The new ribbons are being manufactured now and we should have them by the 2nd week in September.

Because of this we decided to ship the rest of orders that were being delayed by CCR availability. The CCR portion of the order is not being charged and ribbons will be shipped free.

I guess I will have to cool my jets for a little while on playing with CCR. :P

But more important to have the quality product that LOR is known for. :)

I can wait. Thanks for info.

Well drat! :P

And I was so looking forward to a new blinky to start working with next week.

But I would have to agree, if they found something to cause them significant enough concern as to decide to delay the product, then little doubt that it is the correct decision.

Disappointed, but appreciative. :)

I was a little disappointed also when I open my UPS shipment a few minutes ago.

But I very much appreciate if LOR found a potential problem, that they are taking steps to rectify it before shipping the product.

I can continue to be patient and wait knowing the CCR's will be first class when they do arrive.

Got my order in Tuesday and DIO32 are on backorder. I would like to know also when they are going to be ship.

Thomas

Thomas...did you just order yours on Tuesday or you ordered it during the sale and received everything else except the DIO board?

Ponddule

Order was made on second day of sale 7/7/09 (tryforfree) everything else came in except the DIO board

Thomas

• 4 weeks later...

Hate to pester - I know LOR is hard at work getting these out the door....

We begin Halloween show setup this week. The CCR addition means significant changes to our display (not to mention lots more programming!)

I need to decide in the next couple days if I will or won't add the CCR this year.

Has anyone heard when the orders will ship yet? (My order was placed in July).

Thanks much!
Tom

I feel sorry for you chaps that do Halloween displays and waiting for CCR, I feel bad and all I do here in the UK is a xmas show season.

I am really stuck on idle with squencing....I cant begin to think where I start trying to program the CCR's into my show...any ideas?

Come on LOR help us all out here release some software update just to get us all going PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:]

I sent a note to LOR support right after I posted here, and got a very quick response from Dan.

I hope he's OK with me passing along his message that they'll: "start shipping end of next week".

So...not too much longer. :D

Maybe too late for me & Halloween, though....:?

• The topic was locked