Light-O-Rama Forums

Pay for Custom Build Sequences

rgardner518

I'm a newbie, and I'm tired of trying to do sequences and failing. Plus the ones online are not quite what I want. Is there anyone willing to build me some sequences for money? If you are willing to take Paypal. I have the music, and the layout of my lights. I have 32 channels to start for this year. Next year I plan on going up to 96 channels. Than the year after to 128 channels. I think I'll be happy than.

I'm taking bids now for the 32 channel setup. I also want to have you set up a show for me to start at a time and end at a time, with voice overs. I have all the voice overs you will need. I transmit on an FM transmitter.

Thanks...

ny I got your pm, but can't open it at this time.

Sequencing is very easy. you just need the patients to understand how it works. you don't need to pay someone for sequences or putting them together for you. Scheduals and play list are also easy.

send me an e-mail @ evanarroyo@hotmail.com .I'll give you some sequences you can use.

http://lightoramasequences.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

is also a great place to learn and get some sequences. start with sequencing 101, Micheal Farney did a great job in all his tutorials.

Don't pay anybody, everyone here is more than willing to help you for free.

For time sake I like to rework sequences to fit my display.......but when there is something I like and you cannot find a sequence then I have the fun of doing my own.

Thanks to the Lor visualizer you can get an idea of what it well look like.

I look at it this way David fosters version of C.O.B was sequenced say 1,000 times......so why not use those sequences ......people are willing to share.......and once your done reworking it ... (not carbon copy).. but rework it and making in fit into your display, and then you well have completed your 1 sequence.

Sure you cut and paste but you can add your own effects in there as well.....the sequence will not look the same trust me.

I can supply you with websites that have sequences that you can not find on the Lightoramasequences.com page......plus I can share my sequences as well.

Good for 192 channels.

If you are only working with 32 channels LOR has music that is already sequenced to 32 channels. These are tried and true popular music programs that are ready to go sequences.

If you use public shared sequnces you can edit them to your paticualar setup and that is a good starting point to learn. After you have watched you programs run you will see new ways to improve and each time you will do a show or sequnence you will learn and improve. It just comes with time and effort.

If you want to pay for sequences you can purchase off the shelf programs ready to go.