Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Sequence Using DMX

Glyn Holland

I'm looking for a sequence that uses DMX. I have purchased the iDMX 1000 and have a Chauvet moving yoke spot light and would like to see some examples. If you could share a couple let me know. I would really like to see and example with a moving yoke light. Thanks

Glyn Holland wrote:

I'm looking for a sequence that uses DMX. I have purchased the iDMX 1000 and have a Chauvet moving yoke spot light and would like to see some examples. If you could share a couple let me know. I would really like to see and example with a moving yoke light. Thanks

Glyn,

Did you ever get any examples? I understand what you are asking for, but I'm not sure the file will be as helpful as you thought.

What equipment do you have? I have a qspot 150 and qspot575.

Yes, I did get one and you may be right it may not be as helpful cause it wasn't what I was expecting. I really thought there would be more to a sequence especially for a yoke light.
I have a Chauvet Intimidator 680 and wanted to see how the yoke is panned and changing colors.
If you have a sequence I would still love to see it. You could email it to me. Just check my account for my email address. Thanks.