Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for a couple of sequences

LENNY RUEL

Looking for some help with a couple sequences if any of you have them.

I've already done Where Are you Christmas? by Faith Hill from the Grinch Soundtrack. Does anyone have Christmas Why Can't I Find You? by Taylor Monson from the same? Just a little bit different spin and with a child's voice, from Where Are you?

Also I've done Believe by Josh Groban and The Polar Express by Tom Hanks of that Sound track. Does anyone have a more complex Spirit Of The Season by Alan Sylvestri than the one for 24 on LOR Sequences? While it probably looks awesome on the display it's set for, there isn't much I can use to establish any patterns for my setup.

Also looking for When Christmas Comes to Town from that soundtrack also. I've looked back through about 12 pages on the sequence forum here.

Thanks up front as always!!

Lenny

I think I can get you Spirit Of The Season if you still want it....but it was imported into LOR from an AL sequence......needs work now to make it look better in LOR2.

I have not got that far yet( re-working the Spirit Of The Season), as I just finish a sequence from Jars Of Clay called "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"......my 1st sequence that I did myself this year.

Should be good on Spirit thanks to Josh. Anyone at all do anything with When Christmas comes To Town or Christmas Why Can't I Find You? Right now I'm even having a tough time finding a free download of When Christmas Comes To Town. All of the other Polar Express tracks I did where no problem, but this one is a tougher find.

Lenny