Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ponddude

d-Light did it...wheres LOR's!!!!

Recommended Posts

The Servo Dog sounds like a snazzy little unit! The smaller footprint & output count will be most handy when you don't need to recreate the entire Haunted Mansion in one place.


Ponddude wrote:

If I could kiss Dan I would!!

I think you are. 11.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By any chance do you have a manual to drool over?

(I know, you tell us something and we still want more, but thats a good thing!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thebaronn wrote:

(I know, you tell us something and we still want more, but thats a good thing!)


I already have my credit card # punched into the web store...LOL

A manual would be great. I have to tell you, I planned on just using servo's which would kind of waste the DIO board. However, then I came up for uses for the other channels on the DIO board. Now I want both!!

Dan...you are an evil genious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thebaronn wrote:

By any chance do you have a manual to drool over?

(I know, you tell us something and we still want more, but thats a good thing!)


The manual is not ready yet. We will get one out as soon as possible.

Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dan - A little OT

Any idea when the outputs on the DC MP3 are going to become active? ( thinkin' I may need the "dog" to run my shows if they don't become active anytime soon)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The outputs on the DC-MP3 will be be active this year. They are only low power digital outputs (25ma)- on/off

Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dan I absolutely LOVE when you keep us updated. This information really helps use plan what we are doing throughout the year, even if it doesn't have to deal with Christmas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update Dan. The DIO32 sounds like a great product. I cant wait to start working with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow ! Great news. Thanks for the update Dan.

I think the price point is very good on both boards. Not sure how much I can get done with it for this Halloween but 2010, look out!

Can't wait to see the manual on both. I have my credit card all warmed up for a couple of these boards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LightORamaDan wrote:

The outputs on the DC-MP3 will be be active this year. They are only low power digital outputs (25ma)- on/off

Dan



Just need them to trigger sequences in a different DC-MP3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ponddude wrote:

Dan I absolutely LOVE when you keep us updated. This information really helps use plan what we are doing throughout the year, even if it doesn't have to deal with Christmas!

I have been a bit quiet about new projects. There are a mind boggling number of projects going on at LOR. However because of some missed schedules in the past I have been somewhat hesitant to mention everything that is going on. But in this case I decided to let the cat out of the bag and in the coming months there are going to be a number of cats coming out of that bag! Once we are sure of schedules on a project I will release the information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeff Juneman wrote:

Wow ! Great news. Thanks for the update Dan.

I think the price point is very good on both boards. Not sure how much I can get done with it for this Halloween but 2010, look out!

Can't wait to see the manual on both. I have my credit card all warmed up for a couple of these boards.



Here is a preliminary manual for the DIO32. It will be updated prior to the product release but it will give you a feel for the capabilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr. Jones wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:
The outputs on the DC-MP3 will be be active this year. They are only low power digital outputs (25ma)- on/off

Dan



Just need them to trigger sequences in a different DC-MP3

That will work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome Dan, thanks for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LightORamaDan wrote:
I have been a bit quiet about new projects. There are a mind boggling number of projects going on at LOR. However because of some missed schedules in the past I have been somewhat hesitant to mention everything that is going on. But in this case I decided to let the cat out of the bag and in the coming months there are going to be a number of cats coming out of that bag! Once we are sure of schedules on a project I will release the information.




Is one of those bagged cats have anything to do with high power led XMAS Floods?

A little info would be welcome.

If they are not going to be avaible this year I may go with the 120 volt 120 led par 38 floods from Minions Web.

http://www.minionsweb.com/osStore/all-purpose-led-spots-120-led-bulb-c-1_4_43_44_75_80.html?osCsid=92ca6e270f9f1a5e168eb9fca3ecc254

They have a pre order sale that ends May 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tim Herberger wrote:

[sNIP]Is one of those bagged cats have anything to do with high power led XMAS Floods?
A little info would be welcome.
[sNIP]

Yes there is a LED XMAS Flood project in the works. It is too early to give details.


Edit: This was posted by LightORamaDan not LightORamaMary....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lightoramaMary wrote:

Edit: This was posted by LightORamaDan not LightORamaMary....
Funny...your avatars look exactly the same. rofl.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you have seen Bob's avatars so you have a pretty good idea what folks at LOR look like! :) ( opps, before I get in trouble I am not including the the LOR ladies: Mary, Sherry, Brittney, Tracy, Toni, Anna and Betty Anne.... Just the LOR guys! )

Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LightORamaDan wrote:

Well you have seen Bob's avatars so you have a pretty good idea what folks at LOR look like!

So I imagine that a bad day at the office kinda looks like this:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tonyjmartin wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:
Well you have seen Bob's avatars so you have a pretty good idea what folks at LOR look like!

So I imagine that a bad day at the office kinda looks like this: [sNIP]

Pretty close! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not quite that hairy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do dislike luggage, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...