Light-O-Rama Forums

Scheduler Fails

Guest guest

This has happened twice so far in the last two weeks. The schedule is set for 5:30 - 10:00 but the lights failed to turn on. Went to the computer and the status monitor states Next show starts at [DayofWeek] at 5:30. However, it's after 5:30 (on the computer clock). LOR boxes are solid red. When I try to disable shows (via context menu on icon), LOR hangs... Rebooting (or logging off the user) is the only way to get it back. Even killing the process and restarting doesn't work.

Any suggestions? I'm running XP SP2.. Box is strictly for LOR use and nothing else is running. This also happened a couple times last year.. Just seems more frequent now. It is the latest version (1.4 I think?)... Anyhow.. Just curious if others have experienced this and I should just chaulk it up to the same problems where sometimes the controller forgets its ID and need to be reminded...

Thanks...

I have never heard of this before. If you can, send me your schedule files... They are in the Light-O-Rama folder called weeksched.lsc and yearsched.lsc

You say it says "'Next show starts at [DayofWeek] at 5:30" in the status window. I have never seen the [DayofWeek] part to that message so I want to send this off to the guy who wrote the schedule editor for a look.

email: info@lightorama.com