Light-O-Rama Forums

Added Some New Construction Content to My Website

machtoo

I have added some new content on my website about our mega tree design, outdoor protection for LOR boxes, and some new items we are working on for this year. The "Construction Tips" menu link is on the top right after the home page loads. More to come!

http://www.tauntonstales.com

Most corporate or business firewalls block jpegs as potential viruses. The site has been up since the first of the year so you should be able to access everything from home.

Dean

machtoo wrote:

Most corporate or business firewalls block jpegs as potential viruses. The site has been up since the first of the year so you should be able to access everything from home.

Dean

I just RDPed to the house and my DSL line at work both no images.

You URL's are wrong - you have vs /

Harrison

• 1 month later...

I wish I had these photos four months ago. I made a mega tree frame last year like yours and it fell apart 10 times or more. So this week we finished the new frame, it would have gone faster if we had your photos because it looks a lot like yours now. I made one big change, it's 16 feet across and 36 inches tall made from 3/4 steel black iron pipe and it comes apart in four pie sections. My tree is 33' tall with 28,000 lights. Thanks for the web photos, looks great.

• The topic was locked