Light-O-Rama Forums

Scedule Editor Problem

Guest guest

All of my halloween shows are still on it and by the time I deleate the 3rd or 4th the illegal operation box comes up, and the halloween show is the exact time I want mine to be....

HELP

Zac

I've run into this issue as well. My work around was to simply "Save" each time I remove a show.

Thus, in the event of a crash, you only lose one day's worth of work. Considering it's an older PC, I figure it's just an odd memory problem. The shows run, so why worry about it?

Don wrote:

I've run into this issue as well. My work around was to simply "Save" each time I remove a show.

Thus, in the event of a crash, you only lose one day's worth of work. Considering it's an older PC, I figure it's just an odd memory problem. The shows run, so why worry about it?

Yeah, it's an old, known (I think) bug. You learn to save lots while editing schedules :shock:. Fortunately you don't typically spend a lot of time in there so it isn't too annoying.

-Tim

tfischer wrote:

Don wrote:

Yeah, it's an old, known (I think) bug. You learn to save lots while editing schedules :shock:. Fortunately you don't typically spend a lot of time in there so it isn't too annoying.

-Tim

Yeh it is an old bug that I thought we fixed in 1.5.0 but it is not fixed so... Just do a save everytime you delete a show and you will be OK.

LightORama wrote:

Yeh it is an old bug that I thought we fixed in 1.5.0 but it is not fixed so... Just do a save everytime you delete a show and you will be OK.

To be fair, I haven't done much scheduling in 1.5.0 but have not yet crashed in that version! I guess I just assumed it wasn't fixed yet because last I heard (back last season, I believe) you said it was going to be revamped in LOR II so I figured you didn't put much time into bug fixes for it in LOR I :laughing:.

-Tim

I've done all sorts of schedule changes/revisions and haven't run into the problem at all with the current version. I did have a little problem tonight when my show was scheduled to start. The after hours security lights came on instead of the show. That one was user error. Darn that silly user!

Marty Slack wrote:

That one was user error. Darn that silly user!

You're much kinder on yourself than I am...

I refer to myself as "Operator Airhead" or worse, at that moment. I should always know better, but after a few weeks of insanity to the point of collapse, I think it's justifiable. I should be almost back to normal by late January or February at least