Light-O-Rama Forums

Thanks, Dan and John

Guest guest

I think we should give :waycool:Dan and John:waycool: from Light-O-Rama a big round of applause (need an emoticon) for all their hard work putting this sale together and answering our billions of questions.

Luke

Agreed. And the entire LOR crew for the inspiration, design, fabrication, assembly, testing, shipping and customer support. They're an awesome bunch.

He said they sold three times as much this past week as they did in all of 2005. That is frightening.. ahh the power of PC. I think Dan has a healthy business. :]

Dan and John,

I'm glad you had a great sale. You deserve it.

I appreciate you offering the save 10. I was going to pass on the sale until I could save enough for a 16 channel controller and the starter package. The save 10 was a God send for me. Thank you!

Michael B

I would like to first off say. THANK YOU, everyone at Light-O-Rama. Dan, John, Mary, and whomever else works there that never gets mentioned. To have a sale this great and all the hard work that has gone into it, CONGRAT'S. We know as a business perspective you can't, won't, and shouldn't release actual quantities sold, just a 3x last year amount is enough. I ended up placing 3 orders online, wow, wallet sure feels that one. But anyways, Thank you all and please take a vacation once you get caught up on orders, you deserve it.:waycool:

Thank you everybody at Light-O-Rama for providing great support and products. I have ordered 2 LOR1602W units, 2 10ft CAT5 cables, and one usb connector. I cannot wait to get them (in the 3 month period)! I also want to know who is going to win that really nice computer!

Thanks a lot,
Greg

I too would like to add my thanks. I got my 3 new DIY kits ordered with the save 10 and was extremely pleased with the price. I have always been very satisfied with Dan and LOR. When it comes to customer service, they are one of the easiest and best companies to work with. With the exception of one company I deal with for my wakeboard boat items, I haven't dealt with any other company who is so readily available for help. Dan, thank you so much for all you do for us all.

:waycool::smilingelf::waycool:

Thanks Dan and John for the opportunity you have given us to expand our display with additional boards and supplies, with this fabulous sale. It is an honor to be part of such a great team in PlanetChristmas as well as having a company like Light-O-Rama to support us all.

I just received my order today from UPS. I placed my order at 12:15 am that Monday morning, because of the excitement of getting such a great deal on the boards.

Larger Christmas Displays bring larger smiles from the children in all of us.

ME TOO ME TOO

THanks Dan for the great sale. Ialready have 2 boards so i opted to wait for the new ones until sept 1st (love the additional 10% off the whole order)!! looking forward to my new MP3 show director. and 1 more 16 channel (brings me to 48 total channels now)

Can't wait for September.

I got mine yesterday 3 new boards and plugs I cant wait to get them plugged in and mounted in there box's Thanks Dan for a fast shipment

can some one tell me the radio shack part number for the stand off used last year in the rite time box's I cant find that thread anymore

Dale L

Dale Leady wrote:

can some one tell me the radio shack part number for the stand off used last year in the rite time box's I cant find that thread anymore

I think I've been using 276-195. They also have 276-1381 which may work.

The LOR board stand-offs can also be made for about $0.02 each using a PVC cutter and a section of 1/4" x 3/8" rigid tubing from the local hardware store of your choice. I used these standoffs in all 19 boards last year with no issues. A 5' section costs only a few dollars and I ended up mailing out stand-offs to several PC members (If anyone needs any, drop me an e-mail and I'll put some in an envelope for you - just tell me how many you need and your address). Cost - nada.

Attached files 49340=2882-Christmas2005 006.jpg

I agree - thanks is due to all of the LOR staff! I had ordered the starter package earlier and they were nice enough to let me download the software then and wait for the sale to order my controllers since I wanted some of the new stuff. Their customer service is second to none!

Thank you Dan and John.

Although I've read many threads that warn to start small, I've ordered 8 of the 16 channel controllers as my first LOR purchase.

I probably was the last to sneak in on the sale (at approximately 7:30 AM Eastern on 5/30!), and used the leverage of the SAVE10.

Thank you, I look forward to this huge expansion of my renewed hobby.

Moving Target in NC